• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

If Not Artemi Panarin, Then Who?

Phil

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to see Chytil get a chance to take that role.

If not, you have Strome still on the books. I recently mentioned taking Tyler Johnson with Cap Dump Cally, as an option.

I don't want to overspend on Duchene, though. Like his skill and speed, but this team is too vulnerable to bring in a question mark (on and off the ice) like him.

All of these options are better than Duchene.. I like Duchene as a player, I just don't like the contract he's going to command.

I'd like to see Chytil get a chance to take that role.

If not, you have Strome still on the books. I recently mentioned taking Tyler Johnson with Cap Dump Cally, as an option.

I don't want to overspend on Duchene, though. Like his skill and speed, but this team is too vulnerable to bring in a question mark (on and off the ice) like him.

Agree to all of this. Chytil is a center. The coach said they see him as a center. Play him at center. If not, Strome was very good last year for us. I'm not concerned about center at all at this stage of things.

i'm getting a feeling that given what JD said at his presser and just too many potential ducks lined up in Florida that we have a less than 50 pct chance to land Panarin.

He's got Quenville down there along with a high prob that Bob is going there. He also gets to play with Barkov and has a Russian buddy Dadanov there as well.

Line up the tax issue along side the stories that he really digs vacationing in Florida and I'd say this is a done deal.

could be wrong but....

i'm getting a feeling that given what JD said at his presser and just too many potential ducks lined up in Florida that we have a less than 50 pct chance to land Panarin.

He's got Quenville down there along with a high prob that Bob is going there. He also gets to play with Barkov and has a Russian buddy Dadanov there as well.

Line up the tax issue along side the stories that he really digs vacationing in Florida and I'd say this is a done deal.

could be wrong but....

I have a hard time believing that if both the Rangers or the Panthers are pushing hard for Panarin that he's choosing Florida. I understand the reasons that you pointed out but the fan base there is horrible. Especially because he's still young, I think he wants to show what he can do to a larger crowd day in and day out. I think if the Rangers want him, they are getting him.

I think JD spoke like a politician, saying he's sticking with rebuild to not get anyone's hopes up too high then he's going to make a free agent signing or two and a couple of moves at the draft and make everyone be like holy shit the rebuild just got turned upside down.

I think JD spoke like a politician, saying he's sticking with rebuild to not get anyone's hopes up too high then he's going to make a free agent signing or two and a couple of moves at the draft and make everyone be like holy shit the rebuild just got turned upside down.

I'll save you a seat at Flanagan's again this year! :lol:

Hopefully I can make it down to join you at Flanagan's for some games this year.

Working Monday-Thursday until 9:30 PM makes it hard to catch a lot of games.

I'm not convinced that this year is going to be a total rebuild year. I'm willing to bet they plan on attempting to at least make the playoffs.

Hopefully I can make it down to join you at Flanagan's for some games this year.

Working Monday-Thursday until 9:30 PM makes it hard to catch a lot of games.

I'm not convinced that this year is going to be a total rebuild year. I'm willing to bet they plan on attempting to at least make the playoffs.

You're both in the Ronkonkoma area?

Howard's is the bomb

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Is that place even around anymore? I used to love going there for happy hours! ...who am I kidding, I like going anywhere for happy hour! LOL

Is that place even around anymore? I used to love going there for happy hours! ...who am I kidding, I like going anywhere for happy hour! LOL
Yes it is..i used to go there when i went to st Joe's

Yes it is..i used to go there when i went to st Joe's

Howard's actually has decent food too.

Damn, I haven't even been in that shopping center since Playworld left! :rofl:

Pavelski would be a nice add. Still has game. Not a huge name. May be one of the last to sign a deal, since he's all bonerized about SJ. Adds leadership....

I want no part of Hayes.

Personally, I don't want to touch anyone not named Panarin... or maybe Karlsson, but I go back and forth, there. Want to completely avoid all other UFAs.

Pavelski would be a nice add. Still has game. Not a huge name. May be one of the last to sign a deal, since he's all bonerized about SJ. Adds leadership....

I want no part of Hayes.

i don't think he's going anywhere. I think he's Sharks lifer