• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Lundqvist "Not Sure" if He'll Remain a Career Ranger?

Phil

Toronto doesn?t make any sense, plus I think it would?ve been leaked out somehow had it been true.
It was leaked lol.

You can listen to any intelligent hockey podcast and hear of any number of players' names thrown around in deals that just never materialize. The Red Wings literally had Yzerman dealt one night and renegged in the morning.

Just because folks on an Internet forum don't think something makes sense doesn't mean that Gorton didn't go to Hank and ask "would you waive for Toronto".

I know it's hard sometimes for people to think that if they didn't read it on a blog, that means it didn't happen ... But sometimes things happen and we never find out about it.

It's a stunner, I know. [emoji1]

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was leaked lol.

You can listen to any intelligent hockey podcast and hear of any number of players' names thrown around in deals that just never materialize. The Red Wings literally had Yzerman dealt one night and renegged in the morning.

Just because folks on an Internet forum don't think something makes sense doesn't mean that Gorton didn't go to Hank and ask "would you waive for Toronto".

I know it's hard sometimes for people to think that if they didn't read it on a blog, that means it didn't happen ... But sometimes things happen and we never find out about it.

It's a stunner, I know. [emoji1]

Apples to oranges but whatever floats your boat

Imagine if Henrik goes to the Maple Leafs and they win a Cup with him? He'd be a God in Toronto and in New York. It doesn't get much better than that in the world of hockey.

and maple leafs fans will make fun of us for the rest of eternity.