• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

New York Mets 2019

lefty9

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know callaway isnt a good manager ,but he didnt put this bulpen together ,they have blown 20 saves so far,and tonight Diaz comes in a tie game and has given up two runs allready ,and the go ahead run was driven by Jay Bruce ,and the inning isnt over yet

i know callaway isnt a good manager ,but he didnt put this bulpen together ,they have blown 20 saves so far,and tonight Diaz comes in a tie game and has given up two runs allready ,and the go ahead run was driven by Jay Bruce ,and the inning isnt over yet

It is trash and a rough way to manage games.

Hey - due to the circus that is the METS organization, tickets for remaining games of this season are 80% off! That is incredulous...I mean it's the All-Star break and they KNOW this season is kaput. I want to see just how many Alonso can hit this year and then yeah, on to spring training. First? Can Calloway and the Wagon-man too. Such a shit show and for what? We were looking like a team on the rise.

• 2 weeks later...
Are the METS still playing? They should just open the gates at this point and just let us walk in whenever we want to watch for a while.

84% off tixs for games this week. If you use a Citi card its buy 1, get 1 free....

I actually got free tixs for Wednesday night for filling out a survey that the Mets sent me last month. Then I got another pair of free tixs for Thursday afternoon through one of my vendors that I use at work.

So their are ways to basically opening the gates and letting you walk in whenever you want.

84% off tixs for games this week. If you use a Citi card its buy 1, get 1 free....

I actually got free tixs for Wednesday night for filling out a survey that the Mets sent me last month. Then I got another pair of free tixs for Thursday afternoon through one of my vendors that I use at work.

So their are ways to basically opening the gates and letting you walk in whenever you want.

I need to get a CitiCard to use at MSG too. Thx for the reminder.

Are the METS still playing? They should just open the gates at this point and just let us walk in whenever we want to watch for a while.

Yes as usual playing out the string when's spring training start? This team can't get out of its own way. Oh well, the Jets start soon.

I'm not against trading Syndergaard, but I'm against the people who make the decisions in the Mets organization.

Unfortunately, Thor poisoned the well when he stood up for Jacob and said, "Pay the man" or something to that effect. Calling out ownership or management is never a good thing unless you are the super-SUPER star they simply cannot live without.

I agree with you that the Mets organization needs a lobotomy...cut off everything above the playing field and start anew. With that said, I may take in a game next weekend when my nephew is visiting from LA. He moved there due to work but is a diehard Mets fan.