• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

New York Mets 2019

lefty9

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been a fun run to watch Mets get back to Wild Card contention. A lot of teams vying for only 2 spots but at least there are some meaningful games coming up instead of playing out the string.

That is all fans can ever ask more to be competitive and in contention for a playoff spot. In Atlanta for the next 3 another test for the Mets

METS just keep finding ways. I love the quote, "We moved the calendar. Playoffs (for us) have already started."

I forgot who said it, but you have to applaud the tenacity of this club. Sure, they can go south real fast and kick us fans in the arse pretty hard, and quickly. But right now, you have to enjoy this ride. Heading to the LAD game in a couple of weeks and I hope that they are still in the thick of things.

Stroman been very ordinary thus far.

Two guys Jays got back have been virtually perfect since coming over.

Storman has not been good very disappointed so far. In defense of his game last night there were 2 shot to CF that should've been caught and got no offensive support.