• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

New York Mets 2019

lefty9

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stroman threw an audible tantrum in the clubhouse when he found out it was the Mets, not the Yanks.

lol, good luck with this guy.

Do you blame him them? You're talking a difference between joining a WS contender versus not even a playoff contender? Seems like a pretty understandable reaction.

Seems like a reaction consistent with his character, yes.

Despite that, I wish they would have just re-signed him, but I'm completely fine with the return it just tells me the Jay's are thinking 2-3 years out to get some young pitching to match what's going to be, and may already be, a formidable lineup.

Would you not lock up Syndergaard/de Grom/Stroman?

How poor are the Mets? Do they like to pretend they're poor to avoid fielding competitive teams like my good friends at Rogers?

After the Stroman deal, I'm pretty familiar with their farm system and it's garbage, so it's not like their looking to rebuild here.

happy the mets didnt trade Wheeler away,i know he been up and down this season but he has terrific stuff ,and we seen some of it in the past,as a matter of fact i think he is a better pitcher than Stroman,i would love to see all the met starters pitch at least next season together,this is a terrific starting pitching staff

Mets keep Wheeler and Syndergaard and are going to give it ago at the Wild Card.

Good luck with that trying to jump over MIL, SF, and ARI, not to mention you might have to go to DC, Philly, and Chicago depending on who is standing as the #4 seed in the NL

:lol::rofl:

But in a one game playoff you can go degrom Syndergaard stroman 2 to 3 innings each

Sent from my SM-G950U using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

I do see truth in that. Give your best starters at least 2-3 innings each because you don't want to use that thing you call a bullpen because that Mets bullpen can't be trusted when they are ahead late in the game. Look at last night: it had to take extra innings because Diaz blew yet another save, but the Offense got it done against the White Sox