• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

New York Mets 2019

lefty9

Something about having the minor league guys 'see' what they're missing as motivation to make it to the big club. Maybe. Better still? Wilpon's should just leave and everyone will be happy.

Q? Can the guys and play on the field overcome this shit-show of ownership and management? We have such nice players and the squad is really coming together in spite of the foibles upstairs. I know what your're thinking, "There goes Frank - trading in his Rangers blue glasses for Mets orange." LOL I guess I am. (As I type this I'm hearing in my head, "The Mets win the pennant. The Mets win the pennant." Yup, counseling might help.)

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pot st Lucie had a 57 million dollar renovation ,mets minor league team and spring training facility of the mets,but the assholes won't allow the minor league team (port st Lucie mets ) to use the club house ,yet they only paid 2mill of the 57 mill that cost to do the renovations ,guess who flipped the rest ,tax payers

Wfan had this report

Who thought this was a good idea should be fired, but it is the Mets