• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Keith McCambridge Relieved of Coaching Duties

Phil

YEY!

Wasn't his contract up? I thought I remember reading, mid-season, about this being his last season coaching the Pack

wow Ruff is getting shit on in the comments. Had no idea the dislike was so wide-spread

Nah. He doesn’t have much left in the tank, and a terrible record at developing players.

I’d like to see a young coach, looking to prove himself, in a similar shell of Quinn, including philosophy. It would be the best for the organization, long term.

Yeah, find the next Keefe. Build him up the way other orgs have done. Start scouring the O and other feeder leagues for the right style coach who can employ a progressive, but mirrored style to Quinn's. The org should have guys in the A playing the same game they might in the Bigs.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

I looked through some of his past assistants, but most have moved on to bigger and better.

I’m thinking recently retired player, maybe even an AHL guy we’ve never heard of. Not looking to hire a name, looking to make a name.