Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 81 to 99 of 99

Thread: All These Ex-Rangers in the Playoffs

  1. #81
    //reported Junior Division
    phillyb™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    9,410
    Rep Power
    87
    With TBL eliminated, the remaining ex-Rangers are:
    Brian Boyle
    Kevin Hayes
    Zucc
    Brassard (Found out this dude plays in COL last night, lol)

    Did I miss any?
    LGR!

  2. #82
    Senior Member Midget Division
    Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,983
    Rep Power
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by phillyb™ View Post
    With TBL eliminated, the remaining ex-Rangers are:
    Brian Boyle
    Kevin Hayes
    Zucc
    Brassard (Found out this dude plays in COL last night, lol)

    Did I miss any?
    Wait, what? Lol had no idea myself. So thats his 4th team since the zib trade?

    Kinda feel sorry for him, he was a solid player here, but never really found his spot on any other team. That said - Mika and a 2nd for him

  3. #83
    //reported Junior Division
    phillyb™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    9,410
    Rep Power
    87
    That was an amazing trade for us.
    LGR!

  4. #84
    Very Large Member BSBH Prospect
    Vodka Drunkenski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    15,178
    Rep Power
    148
    Getting Tampa’s first pick this year would’ve made that trade great as well
    Hidden Content

    Let's Go Rangers!

  5. #85
    HNIC BSBH Legend
    Pete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    77,078
    Rep Power
    531
    The trade worked out for both teams who were moving in different directions, IMO.

    Hard to say we "won" today just because Tampa got knocked out... when everyone hates Howden, Names is overpaid and by large a plug, and the picks are unknown. Hajek looks great though.

  6. #86
    //reported Junior Division
    phillyb™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    9,410
    Rep Power
    87
    Idk, I feel like those two trades are really hard to compare.
    On the one hand, we were a contender and saw a great opportunity to get younger, hope to keep production the same, and get a pick at the same time. That was an amazing trade with only so many moving parts.
    The McD trade had a lot of moving parts and is harder to say how great it is.
    LGR!

  7. #87
    Senior Member Midget Division
    Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,983
    Rep Power
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by phillyb[emoji769
    ;965111]Idk, I feel like those two trades are really hard to compare.
    On the one hand, we were a contender and saw a great opportunity to get younger, hope to keep production the same, and get a pick at the same time. That was an amazing trade with only so many moving parts.
    The McD trade had a lot of moving parts and is harder to say how great it is.
    The zib trade is starting to look like a masterpiece. If zib keeps up, that trade is up there with the mcdonagh/gomez trade.

    The McD/tampa trade is hard to conclude already. I liked the parts we got and now with miller playing dog shit it looks even better.

    Howden, Hajek, 1st (Lundkvist), Names, 2nd. I could see atleast 2 of those playing a part when this team is ready to compete. People are sleeping on Lundkvist, he’s had a really good D+1 years in sweden.


    Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

  8. #88
    //reported Junior Division
    phillyb™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    9,410
    Rep Power
    87
    Who did we end up picking with OTT's second rounder from the Brass trade?
    LGR!

  9. #89
    HNIC BSBH Legend
    Pete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    77,078
    Rep Power
    531
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc View Post
    The zib trade is starting to look like a masterpiece. If zib keeps up, that trade is up there with the mcdonagh/gomez trade.

    The McD/tampa trade is hard to conclude already. I liked the parts we got and now with miller playing dog shit it looks even better.

    Howden, Hajek, 1st (Lundkvist), Names, 2nd. I could see atleast 2 of those playing a part when this team is ready to compete. People are sleeping on Lundkvist, he’s had a really good D+1 years in sweden.


    Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk
    Not sure how Miller's dog shit. Same player in Tampa he was here. He is what he is.

    50 points in the NHL isn't dogshit though.

  10. #90
    //reported Junior Division
    phillyb™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    9,410
    Rep Power
    87
    Quote Originally Posted by phillyb™ View Post
    With TBL eliminated, the remaining ex-Rangers are:
    Brian Boyle
    Kevin Hayes
    Zucc
    Brassard (Found out this dude plays in COL last night, lol)

    Did I miss any?
    Adam Clendening
    And ummm...I thought of another one earlier. Think there's someone on some team's depth chart that...
    Kampfer! There it is.
    LGR!

  11. #91
    Senior Member Midget Division
    Long live the King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    2,566
    Rep Power
    103
    Quote Originally Posted by phillyb™ View Post
    Who did we end up picking with OTT's second rounder from the Brass trade?
    traded it for brendan smith

  12. #92
    HNIC BSBH Legend
    Pete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    77,078
    Rep Power
    531
    Quote Originally Posted by phillyb[emoji769
    ;965156]Adam Clendening
    And ummm...I thought of another one earlier. Think there's someone on some team's depth chart that...
    Kampfer! There it is.
    Ryan Graves.

  13. #93
    Senior Member Mite Division VegasRanger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    138
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by phillyb™ View Post
    With TBL eliminated, the remaining ex-Rangers are:
    Brian Boyle
    Kevin Hayes
    Zucc
    Brassard (Found out this dude plays in COL last night, lol)

    Did I miss any?
    Nick Holden - VGK
    Brandon Pirri - VGK

  14. #94
    //reported Junior Division
    phillyb™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    9,410
    Rep Power
    87
    Ok. Now how many from the Lindros trade? Haha
    LGR!

  15. #95
    Senior Member BSBH Prospect
    ThirtyONE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    11,283
    Rep Power
    114
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    The trade worked out for both teams who were moving in different directions, IMO.

    Hard to say we "won" today just because Tampa got knocked out... when everyone hates Howden, Names is overpaid and by large a plug, and the picks are unknown. Hajek looks great though.
    Everyone hates Howden?
    GORTON 2020

  16. #96
    Senior Member Squirt Division
    RodrigueGabriel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    DC Area
    Posts
    404
    Rep Power
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by ThirtyONE View Post
    Everyone hates Howden?
    People know he had the same point total as Chytil, right? In 9 fewer games.

    Sent from my [device_name] using http://Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile...ed by Tapatalk

  17. #97
    HNIC BSBH Legend
    Pete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    77,078
    Rep Power
    531
    Quote Originally Posted by ThirtyONE View Post
    Everyone hates Howden?
    Seems like it?

  18. #98
    Senior Member BSBH Prospect
    ThirtyONE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    11,283
    Rep Power
    114
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Seems like it?
    I didn't get that sense but seems like the number of young players this board dislikes is higher than the number they like.

    Kinda moronic considering everyone knew the deal.
    GORTON 2020

  19. #99
    Senior Member Squirt Division
    RodrigueGabriel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    DC Area
    Posts
    404
    Rep Power
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Seems like it?
    Not me. 20 year old played against men for the first time in September. Thrown in the deep end and had a year of very high learning curve. Finished strong with 5 points in his last 7. So far, so good.

    Sent from my [device_name] using http://Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile...ed by Tapatalk

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •