• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

All These Ex-Rangers in the Playoffs

skunkman

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bad optics, but it sure looks like the kid asked for it.

at this point fighting should probably be completely removed from the sport. you can't get

1/2 pregnant and i feel that's sorta where fighting exists in the NHL right now.

Maybe a game misconduct for it instead of a 5 minute major

Svech 100% went looking for trouble and got rocked. I still haven't seen any clips from before the fight. I saw the slach he gives Ovi. I saw them in front of the net cross check each other a few times.

Why Svech did that to Ovi is beyond me.

Not gonna touch the fighting in the NHL topic.

With TBL eliminated, the remaining ex-Rangers are:

Brian Boyle

Kevin Hayes

Zucc

Brassard (Found out this dude plays in COL last night, lol)

Did I miss any?

Wait, what? Lol had no idea myself. So thats his 4th team since the zib trade?

Kinda feel sorry for him, he was a solid player here, but never really found his spot on any other team. That said - Mika and a 2nd for him :thankyou:

The trade worked out for both teams who were moving in different directions, IMO.

Hard to say we "won" today just because Tampa got knocked out... when everyone hates Howden, Names is overpaid and by large a plug, and the picks are unknown. Hajek looks great though.

Idk, I feel like those two trades are really hard to compare.

On the one hand, we were a contender and saw a great opportunity to get younger, hope to keep production the same, and get a pick at the same time. That was an amazing trade with only so many moving parts.

The McD trade had a lot of moving parts and is harder to say how great it is.

;965111]Idk, I feel like those two trades are really hard to compare.

On the one hand, we were a contender and saw a great opportunity to get younger, hope to keep production the same, and get a pick at the same time. That was an amazing trade with only so many moving parts.

The McD trade had a lot of moving parts and is harder to say how great it is.

The zib trade is starting to look like a masterpiece. If zib keeps up, that trade is up there with the mcdonagh/gomez trade.

The McD/tampa trade is hard to conclude already. I liked the parts we got and now with miller playing dog shit it looks even better.

Howden, Hajek, 1st (Lundkvist), Names, 2nd. I could see atleast 2 of those playing a part when this team is ready to compete. People are sleeping on Lundkvist, he?s had a really good D+1 years in sweden.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

The zib trade is starting to look like a masterpiece. If zib keeps up, that trade is up there with the mcdonagh/gomez trade.

The McD/tampa trade is hard to conclude already. I liked the parts we got and now with miller playing dog shit it looks even better.

Howden, Hajek, 1st (Lundkvist), Names, 2nd. I could see atleast 2 of those playing a part when this team is ready to compete. People are sleeping on Lundkvist, he?s had a really good D+1 years in sweden.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Not sure how Miller's dog shit. Same player in Tampa he was here. He is what he is.

50 points in the NHL isn't dogshit though.

With TBL eliminated, the remaining ex-Rangers are:

Brian Boyle

Kevin Hayes

Zucc

Brassard (Found out this dude plays in COL last night, lol)

Did I miss any?

Adam Clendening

And ummm...I thought of another one earlier. Think there's someone on some team's depth chart that...

Kampfer! There it is.

The trade worked out for both teams who were moving in different directions, IMO.

Hard to say we "won" today just because Tampa got knocked out... when everyone hates Howden, Names is overpaid and by large a plug, and the picks are unknown. Hajek looks great though.

Everyone hates Howden?