• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2019 NHL Entry Draft / KAKKO SZN

Phil

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good night for CO. A 1D (when you already have one) and at lowest a 2C.

I think they will have the "well, if they took Newhook at 4 and Seider at 16, it wouldnt be an issue" discussion in a few seasons.

Hard to take Seider at 16 when Detroit took him at 6.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

lol, Yes, I am comparing it to the "Well, if the Rangers took Chytil at 7 and Andersson at 21, you wouldnt be complaining"

i think Seider will need a bit more development. If they take it slow, he's going to be great. Rush it and ruin it. Very similar to K'Andre Miller, IMO, in how they need to develop.

Damn. The fact Krebs is walking 2 weeks after achilles surgery is pretty impressive.

Not really; it's probably a 10-month rehab even if everything goes as well as you could hope . He probably won't start skating until early next year. Mckenzie is giving some rosy scenarios but reality is he's going to be behind for the first 2 years at least.

Hot sister though...

Not really; it's probably a 10-month rehab even if everything goes as well as you could hope . He probably won't start skating until early next year. Mckenzie is giving some rosy scenarios but reality is he's going to be behind for the first 2 years at least.

Hot sister though...

It actually is because normally you're still on crutches after 2 weeks.