• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2019 NHL Entry Draft / KAKKO SZN

Phil

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No., but he drew a penalty that got them the first goal with another stupendous play. He didn't do anything but exhibit, moxy, savy, size, and hands. We haven't had an incoming skill player like this since Kovy27. I feel like a kid with a new Christmas toy that I was Jonesing for the whole year.

A little touching base with Ray Shero here:

I caught that little ditty about having dinner with Jack Hughes last night at 2:17! ;)

Taking that a little out of context, no? Lol. He sure is polished though...I have no idea who he's taking after listening to that but he certainly inspires confidence if you're a devils fan.

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Kotkaniemi talked abut his 9 steak dinners last season. Teams take players out to dinner pre-draft. Not a huge deal.

Hell, anyone takes me out to dinner and I'm theirs, baby!!! ;)

The Rangers had me at HELLO!!!

Pronman just released his Mock Draft 1.0 Kakko at #2, then

20. New York Rangers: Philip Tomasino, C, Niagara-OHL

The Rangers have had a lot of picks lately so the only true pressing “need” is a top-flight defense prospect, but none will be left at this stage. Tomasino is the best player available and would instantly provide a ton of speed and skill to their system. I think they would like Suzuki, as well.

Don't know much about this guy, but a C with a ton of speed sounds all right.

https://theathletic.com/1012017/2019/06/06/pronmans-mock-draft-1-0-projecting-the-first-round-of-the-2019-nhl-draft/