• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2019 NHL Entry Draft / KAKKO SZN

Phil

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You weren't exited about Pavel Brendl at number 4

Honestly, I was kind of 'meh' about it. I knew he was hyped and talented, but something about him really rubbed me the wrong way. I just didn't have a great feeling about him. I laughed when Bobby Clarke absolutely had to have him as part of the Lindros trade. I loved watching him flop, especially over there.

drafting our franchise center tomorrow. I think he's the smoothest NHL skater I've ever seen

I see what you're doing here! CC's version of reverse logic!!! I like it!

Come on my man, gimme Kakko or gimme death!!! :rofl:

When the rangers go off the board?

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

I will not be rooting for the rangers anymore, so my life will definitely improve.

Oh Please no!!!

You may have a crisis intervention on your hands, fellas!!! :rofl:

If the Rangers go and take anything other than Hughes or Kakko, I swear you guys are gonna read about me in part 2 of Newsday!!! LOL

I'm just hoping this leads to the Rangers being a Cup contender for a longer period of time. They had some good teams during the Lundqvist Era, but I thought really only a two or three of the teams in his tenure were real Cup contenders. Henrik was a big reason some of those teams even had a shot at a deep run, let alone a championship. Given the talent that's here and still coming, I'd like to see a longer window for a Stanley Cup.

Oh Please no!!!

You may have a crisis intervention on your hands, fellas!!! :rofl:

If the Rangers go and take anything other than Hughes or Kakko, I swear you guys are gonna read about me in part 2 of Newsday!!! LOL

I would have no choice but to stop rooting for this team lol

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

#2 is a steal.

I hope people understand that, in such scenario, getting Hughes might be the biggest luck draw in the history of the NHL draft. I know Rangers fans have convinced themselves Kakko is the better player, but lucking into Hughes would be amazing. Like, NHL rig-level amazing in a few seasons.

#2 is a steal.

I hope people understand that, in such scenario, getting Hughes might be the biggest luck draw in the history of the NHL draft. I know Rangers fans have convinced themselves Kakko is the better player, but lucking into Hughes would be amazing. Like, NHL rig-level amazing in a few seasons.

If the Rangers had the #1 pick, it would be a lovefest for Hughes around here.

• Like 1