• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2019 NHL Entry Draft / KAKKO SZN

Phil

lol The better team won last night. But yeah, I hear you. How is next year's draft compared to this year's? If next year's is good, having two first round picks isn't that bad, although, they won't be particularly high.

I've heard next year's draft is deeper than this year. And if Zuc re-signs and we get their 1st we could very well have two lottery picks.

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well don't worry fellas cause Dallas really screwed that up real quick... 2 first rounders are going to have to do.

Damn i really wanted that extra 1st!!!!

Fucking Dallas.... That city and its teams can all suck it.

I've heard next year's draft is deeper than this year. And if Zuc re-signs and we get their 1st we could very well have two lottery picks.

They had 3 GREAT chances to win that game....That one backhander in front....UGH!!!! Open net.....:doh:

Ahh well, no worries boys....Zucc had a pretty good showing, and maybe they'll resign him....we can always hope!

Next years draft has been hyped for a couple of years. Lafrenierre and byfield are probably better than anyone in this draft. Raymond from Sweden is also going to be a star. Nexts years draft is supposed to rival 2003.

I’ve been looking to see if there is any protection on the Dallas pick if they resign zucc. I can’t find anything.

They had 3 GREAT chances to win that game....That one backhander in front....UGH!!!! Open net.....:doh:

Ahh well, no worries boys....Zucc had a pretty good showing, and maybe they'll resign him....we can always hope!

Andrew Cogliano is going to have nightmares about that open net..

I'll be shocked if they don't re-sign Zuc. He was fantastic in the playoffs and is just a good player/guy to have around.

It can probably be argued that, for where they are as a team, paying what they have to assume is a late 1st for signing Zucc is worth it. That group is in win now mode with a couple of good additions in the off season. He's done really well, and it seems like both the team and fans love him.

It can probably be argued that, for where they are as a team, paying what they have to assume is a late 1st for signing Zucc is worth it. That group is in win now mode with a couple of good additions in the off season. He's done really well, and it seems like both the team and fans love him.

For sure. I thought the better team won last night, even though Dallas had some golden opportunities. Bishop had a great year, he had a Vezina caliber season. Like you said, totally a win now team, he's the perfecr fit for a team like that, which is why they got him. lol As soon as the trade was made, I knew Dallas was going to re-sign him. It was a bad break that he got hurt only a couple of games into his tenure there, though, I still thought it was a lock. I'm not surprised he did what he did in the playoffs.

I think Zuc was their best player last night besides Bishop.

Bishop was a GOD last night...without him it could have been over early.....REAL EARLY! But yeah I hope Zuc likes it down there and signs on. He's played his way to a good deal and I hope he gets it! He's been a great soldier for us, and I would've really liked to have seen them win that one last night, but like Sharpy said, "the better team won".

The Blues deserve it and good luck to them the rest of the way.

I was happy for Berube; he's worked his ass off in this league and glad to see him succeed on this level.

after Kakko, enough drafting Europeans. I want some good ol Canadian farmboys on this team

Samuel Poulin, 6'2" 207lb LW. Projected late first. 28th in the QMJHL in goals. 5th among undrafted players under 19 years old.

Nolan Foote, 6'3 187, LW, half-canadian, Projected Late first/early 2nd round. 36 goals in 66 WHL games, ranking 20th in the league, and 3rd among undrafted players under 19.

Luka Burzan, 6'1" 188lbs C, probably 4th round pick, 1st among undrafted players 19 and under with 40 goals in 66 WHL games, which was 10th in the league. Not the size and grit of the other listed, but my sleeper of the draft!

Samuel Poulin, 6'2" 207lb LW. Projected late first. 28th in the QMJHL in goals. 5th among undrafted players under 19 years old.

Nolan Foote, 6'3 187, LW, half-canadian, Projected Late first/early 2nd round. 36 goals in 66 WHL games, ranking 20th in the league, and 3rd among undrafted players under 19.

Luka Burzan, 6'1" 188lbs C, probably 4th round pick, 1st among undrafted players 19 and under with 40 goals in 66 WHL games, which was 10th in the league. Not the size and grit of the other listed, but my sleeper of the draft!

Count me in on Foote, good genes.

Poulin is the son of Patrick Poulin, who had over 600 NHL games

Pat Poulin was a nice bottom 6 NHL player. Obviously not what you want out of a top 10 pick but he had a decent career before injuries slowed him down

I do remember him being very solid on the PK

I seriously doubt the Devils pass on Hughes. The best part of this whole thing is that both players are going to be tremendous assets to both teams. The Rangers could use either one, and both will be tremendous in their own right.

I really am digging the fact that all the pressure is on NJ though. We can't go wrong either way; Whomever the Devils take, they're going to be second guessed by somebody.