• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2018-19 | WCQF | San Jose Sharks (P2) v. Vegas Golden Knights (P3)

Who wins?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Sharks in 4
    • Sharks in 5
    • Sharks in 6
    • Sharks in 7
    • Knights in 4
    • Knights in 5
    • Knights in 6
    • Knights in 7

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unbelievable effort from Martin Jones in game 6. Knights thoroughly outplayed Sharks in game 6. Anything can happen in a game 7, looking forward to Bruins-Leafs followed by Sharks-Knights, good night of hockey.

That was a Richter-esque performance from Jones when San Jose needed him to. The better goaltender won IMO

From a Rangers point of view we should want Vegas to win, but I can't help it. I want the Sharks to win. VGK doesn't deserve any more playoff success yet. Their fans have gotten a taste of success to help create a fan base, but now they need to put some sweat and tears in to deserve it.

From a Rangers point of view we should want Vegas to win, but I can't help it. I want the Sharks to win. VGK doesn't deserve any more playoff success yet. Their fans have gotten a taste of success to help create a fan base, but now they need to put some sweat and tears in to deserve it.

Best possible outcome for the Rangers' (picks) is VGK-DAL and CBJ-CAR.