• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Draft Lottery, 8 PM / Lady Luck, Be By Our Side

Where do the Rangers pick?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Where do the Rangers pick?

• 1st Overall (7.5%)
    • 2nd Overall (7.8%)
    • 3rd Overall (8.0%)
    • 6th Overall (16.3%)
    • 7th Overall (38.9%)
    • 8th Overall (19.4%)
    • 9th Overall (2.1%)

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hughes and KK are the obvious choices, looking forward to the draft... only way Rangers management could screw things up:

And with the second pick, the New York Rangers select.... Bowen Byram, D, Vancouver Giants

Post-draft interview "Sure, the consensus top two picks were Jack Hughes and Kaapo Kakko, but we trust our own scouting department who had Byram with the same draft grade... and we felt that Byram was a better fit for our team needs."

I wonder if the Avalanche are open to trading that #4 pick. Given that they are missing on the 2 most NHL ready prospects, they might be more willing to trade for NHL talent now. If the Rangers don't want to pay Kreider, maybe Kreider and pick(s) for the #4? Prospect gurus: anyone at 4 worth that price?

I wonder if the Avalanche are open to trading that #4 pick. Given that they are missing on the 2 most NHL ready prospects, they might be more willing to trade for NHL talent now. Kreider and pick(s) for the #4? Prospect gurus: anyone at 4 worth that price?

They should really look at doing something like that. Krieder, the Jets pick, and another pick to move up higher in 1st round.

If Hughes is available, the Rangers should consider themselves lucky.

Exactly. The Rangers are in a win win situation. I think some fans are paranoid thinking the Rangers will suddenly go off the board with a top 2 pick. I mean this is the highest we have picked in 20 years and there are 2 clear talents above the rest so nobody should be nervous

Prayer beads, check.

Mandala chest tattoo, check

Mojo hand, check

My kid's guinea pig ready for ritual sacrifice, check

Smoking sage, check

Boiling cauldron in back yard, check

11 Deadhead retreads in driveway drum circle, check.

I AM READY!

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

You my sir, are now my favorite poster

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Uh oh. I looked at hockeydb.com a few minutes ago, and on their list of players being looked up over the past hour was... Pavel Brendl. Obviously some Rangers fans with dark clouds over their heads who just can't believe our good fortune.

Was like 10 mins before the televised chunk. Leaked on Twitter.

Heard around 8 that NJ, NYR and CBH were the final 3. So who ever put that out there knew that much. Doesn't mean anything was fixed, but someone in the process has a big mouth.