• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2018-19 | ECQF | Boston Bruins (A2) v. Toronto Maple Leafs (A3)

Who wins?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Bruins in 4
    • Bruins in 5
    • Bruins in 6
    • Bruins in 7
    • Maple Leafs in 4
    • Maple Leafs in 5
    • Maple Leafs in 6
    • Maple Leafs in 7

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We just happen to have an opening at 2C, which he could handle just as well as Hayes at a minimum.

Plus, he's badass.

Right. I mean, I'm only really interested at scapegoat pricing, but in a vacuum, Kadri at 4.5x3 is better than Hayes at, what, 7x7? 6.5x7?

Yeah, I'd suggest Kreider, but it's still misaligned, and robs Peter to pay Paul.

The closest might actually be a retained-on Shattenkirk trade. Two years left there. Three on Kadri. Would give the Leafs the RHD they want who can move the puck to the Fs much more effectively than shitty Zaitsev, old man Hainsey (UFA), or Ozhiganov.

Haven?t been following the Leafs long enough closely ro really understand that sentiment, but lol.

I think they?d be ridiculous to get rid of Kadri.

Kapanen had a good regular season, but was kinda lackluster in the playoffs. Nonetheless, I think they manage to keep Nylander and Kadri for one more season, possibly losing a better player in doing so, and go at it again.

Haven’t been following the Leafs long enough closely ro really understand that sentiment, but lol.

I think they’d be ridiculous to get rid of Kadri.

Kapanen had a good regular season, but was kinda lackluster in the playoffs. Nonetheless, I think they manage to keep Nylander and Kadri for one more season, possibly losing a better player in doing so, and go at it again.

Kadri is a fucking bonehead. 2 years in a row he takes himself out of the playoffs vs. Boston for a selfish act. 2 years in a row the Leafs lose in Game 7 to Boston. Maybe if he wasnt such a fucking idiot the Leafs would have won those 2 series vs. Boston. Leafs are tired of his dumb shit.

Kadri is a fucking bonehead. 2 years in a row he takes himself out of the playoffs vs. Boston for a selfish act. 2 years in a row the Leafs lose in Game 7 to Boston. Maybe if he wasnt such a fucking idiot the Leafs would have won those 2 series vs. Boston. Leafs are tired of his dumb shit.

This. 10 cent head. Major pass on him.