• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2018-19 | ECQF | Boston Bruins (A2) v. Toronto Maple Leafs (A3)

Who wins?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Bruins in 4
    • Bruins in 5
    • Bruins in 6
    • Bruins in 7
    • Maple Leafs in 4
    • Maple Leafs in 5
    • Maple Leafs in 6
    • Maple Leafs in 7

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"But his cousin was a high-scoring midget who tripped up in Juniors before a cup-a-joe with the Marlies. BC scouted him but just couldn't see the talent when compared to his old man, Jack. Now Jack was a player. I've never seen a guy go over the boards so quickly either - it was amazing!! He could get off the ice in a split-second and that's when he earned his nickname, Jack-off."

Pierre is sooooooooo full of useless bullshit. Who cares?

• Like 1

"But his cousin was a high-scoring midget who tripped up in Juniors before a cup-a-joe with the Marlies. BC scouted him but just couldn't see the talent when compared to his old man, Jack. Now Jack was a player. I've never seen a guy go over the boards so quickly either - it was amazing!! He could get off the ice in a split-second and that's when he earned his nickname, Jack-off."

That was pretty good!

:repped:

I wish I had a dollar for every time I either thought or said out loud "Who gives a shit?" While listening to his useless commentary.

I find it hard to listen to the NBC feeds. Between Pierre and Milbury, it's painful. I love the Canadian feeds and end up listening to those.

TOR really blew a great shot to win this series yesterday. Another BOS/TOR game 7. This is almost like PIT/WAS at this point.

Toronto hasn't won a playoff series, going on the road to Boston. First goal by Leafs gives this game a much different vibe that 1-0 Bruins. I contrast the play of Marchand vs Matthews - Marchand is outwardly emotional and makes the borderline stickwork/grabs that refs often don't call penalties on in the third period of playoff games. Leafs aren't going to be able to skate their way to victory, have to grind and pay a physical price in front of the net.

Toronto hasn't won a playoff series, going on the road to Boston. First goal by Leafs gives this game a much different vibe that 1-0 Bruins. I contrast the play of Marchand vs Matthews - Marchand is outwardly emotional and makes the borderline stickwork/grabs that refs often don't call penalties on in the third period of playoff games. Leafs aren't going to be able to skate their way to victory, have to grind and pay a physical price in front of the net.

Agree, Leafs will have to get greasy to win this.

Milbury is brutal. I hate listening to him.

Ol'Slappy Shoe drops F bomb and suggests his old team should be allowed to cross check. This guy traded Chara for wads of used tape, $20 of empty beer cans and magic beans. Do they keep him around to make Pierre McGuire look okay by comparison?

Ol'Slappy Shoe drops F bomb and suggests his old team should be allowed to cross check. This guy traded Chara for wads of used tape, $20 of empty beer cans and magic beans. Do they keep him around to make Pierre McGuire look okay by comparison?

Exactly! I missed the F bomb...but his record as GM makes Garth Snow's look good.

OT?

Christ, I'm not sure I can take an OT between these teams.

At least Dermott and Gardiner haven't given up anything else.

Go Leafs GO!

Not looking good for the Leafs. Still think they should have looked to upgrade Anderson. 1st one definitely, 3rd one most likely are goals that should have been stopped.