• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Rangers Rebuild Centered Around Tricky Artemi Panarin, Kevin Hayes Pursuit

Phil

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rick Nash made 150k of endorsements annually!

The majority of that from gear before he got to NY.

But, I?ll give you a third of that directly to NY local. So....by playing in NY he gained a extra 50k a year.

How much is income tax on 10 million annually in NY? Asking for a friend

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Never ever

Lies!

How many UFA's that we were supposedly interested in signed in a tax-free state for that reason? I know that's next to an impossible track but I can't recall any UFA that didn't sign with us (that we wanted) that ended up signing in Florida or Tampa or Dallas rather than signing here.

Rick Nash made 150k of endorsements annually!

The majority of that from gear before he got to NY.

But, I?ll give you a third of that directly to NY local. So....by playing in NY he gained a extra 50k a year.

How much is income tax on 10 million annually in NY? Asking for a friend

Maybe Rick Nash had no desire to be in advertisements....

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Maybe Rick Nash had no desire to be in advertisements....

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

True.

And same goes with Lundy, one of the most marketable people in the league.

This goes back to the original premise. That Panarin will make up millions per year in income tax paid by endorsements.

Local endorsements for NHL players are minimal. Any large endorsements are from gear, and doesn?t matter what city you are in

True.

And same goes with Lundy, one of the most marketable people in the league.

This goes back to the original premise. That Panarin will make up millions per year in income tax paid by endorsements.

Local endorsements for NHL players are minimal. Any large endorsements are from gear, and doesn’t matter what city you are in

Millions? A bit of an exaggeration there. The difference was like 1.3 million.

And what Pete originally said, there will be more opportunities in ny than Florida. Choosing to believe otherwise is trolling, at this point.
Is Panarin and his people are strategic, raising his profile in hockey terms could result in endorsements that play in Russia. Ovechkin is on millions of pizza boxes in Putinland. NYC is certainly a better place to do that than is Columbus, and probably better than FL.

And what Pete originally said, there will be more opportunities in ny than Florida. Choosing to believe otherwise is trolling, at this point.

And in my opinion not understanding simple economics is the same.

Once again, show me one example of a hockey player making up millions paid in taxes my local NY endorsements

And in my opinion not understanding simple economics is the same.

Once again, show me one example of a hockey player making up millions paid in taxes my local NY endorsements

He won’t make up the money in endorsements. Hockey players aren’t making huge endorsement money really anywhere.

They’ll probably have to pay him a little mire to offset the taxes and cost of living.

But that’s nothing new. That’s been going on with NY athletes for decades.

It’s going to be more about where he wants to live and work than anything else though anyway. Miami is great. Lots of appeal to living there. But would you rather be a hockey player in Sunrise, FL where nobody gives a shit or play for an original 6 franchise at MSG?

He won?t make up the money in endorsements. Hockey players aren?t making huge endorsement money really anywhere.

They?ll probably have to pay him a little mire to offset the taxes and cost of living.

But that?s nothing new. That?s been going on with NY athletes for decades.

Thank you

That was the only point I was making

Thank you

That was the only point I was making

It’s fuck you money regardless. They’ll duke him more for the aforementioned reasons cause it’s what NY teams do.

But destination is the bigger factor

He will make more in endorsements in NY then he will in Florida though, just not going to offset the difference

It?s fuck you money regardless. They?ll duke him more for the aforementioned reasons cause it?s what NY teams do.

But destination is the bigger factor

I think destination is about the only favorite. Both teams will come within 10-15% of each other I?d guess on contract. At most, he?d making 1-1.5 more per year in Florida due to taxes.

His preference for city, organization etc, will be what matters

I think destination is about the only favorite. Both teams will come within 10-15% of each other I’d guess on contract. At most, he’d making 1-1.5 more per year in Florida due to taxes.

His preference for city, organization etc, will be what matters

Pretty much

Also not married, no kids. So no ball and chain ass sitting trophy wife to bitch at him about going to Florida so she can sit on the beach and spend his money.

That...doesn't say that Richards went to NY because of Untuckit....There are no clothing companies in Miami?

None of Under Armour, Chase, and Muscletech are NYC based.

Maybe he'll sign with Canandaigua, then.

• 2 weeks later...