Poll: Who wins?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2018-19 | WCQF | Calgary Flames (P1) vs. Colorado Avalanche (WC2)

Rural Supremacist BSBH Prospect
    No, I beat that drum because playoffs are fun and kind of the point of this whole thing called hockey and that anything can happen in the playoffs because team superiority doesn't always play out over 4-7 games.

Now when that happens, twice, it shifts to "well, those aren't really 8 seeds, you see." Which has some grounding in reality I suppose, but it generally isn't a choice between #2 pick and the 8th seed for teams in that position, it's more of a choice between the 14th pick and the 8th seed, in which I'll take the 8th seed any day of the week.

I don't remember being upset at the trades either this year, or the last but if it says I was in your journal I'll take your word for it, I guess.

HNIC BSBH Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunny View Post
    No, I beat that drum because playoffs are fun and kind of the point of this whole thing called hockey and that anything can happen in the playoffs because team superiority doesn't always play out over 4-7 games.

Now when that happens, twice, it shifts to "well, those aren't really 8 seeds, you see." Which has some grounding in reality I suppose, but it generally isn't a choice between #2 pick and the 8th seed for teams in that position, it's more of a choice between the 14th pick and the 8th seed, in which I'll take the 8th seed any day of the week.

I don't remember being upset at the trades either this year, or the last but if it says I was in your journal I'll take your word for it, I guess.
    Last year you had a conniption. This year you were OK.

I don't need a notebook when the internet records everything you say.

Rural Supremacist BSBH Prospect
    Prolly cause I paid top dollar to come to NYC and watch them lose 8-1 to the Bruins.

Now my kid is a Vegas fan. lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12