• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2018-19 | ECQF | Tampa Bay Lightning (A1) v. Columbus Blue Jackets (WC2)

Phil

Who wins?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Lightning in 4
    • Lightning in 5
    • Lightning in 6
    • Lightning in 7
    • Blue Jackets in 4
    • Blue Jackets in 5
    • Blue Jackets in 6
    • Blue Jackets in 7

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cooper's arrogance bothers me.

i wanted them to go all the way for selfish reasons but just shows how much you have to ratchet up your game during the playoffs in this league.

that being said can we trade for braydon point?

That kid is fucking amazing. That backhand goal last night was a thing of beauty.

Tampa calls and offers Point for the #2 and Buchnevich. Who is making the trade?

Tampa calls and offers Point for the #2 and Buchnevich. Who is making the trade?

So Point could come here and be a 60 point player? No thanks. Kucherov had a hand in 57 of Point's 92 points (62%) and half his goals came from being on the league's best PP unit.

Point would be a great #2 center for us, but not at the expense of Kakko.

So Point could come here and be a 60 point player? No thanks. Kucherov had a hand in 57 of Point's 92 points (62%) and half his goals came from being on the league's best PP unit.

or Hughes .

Rangers hang up because they?re not dealing #2 pick. Period.

Outside of that vacuum, proven commodities vs. potential? That?s a toughie, but I?d be inclined to say no for the same reason that LLTK outlined.

The Rangers don?t have the same support that Point has had all of his career and I worry that we?d have another Namestnikov on our hands.

Also, I?m fucking sick of trading with Tampa. There are 29 other teams to trade with.

Rangers hang up because they’re not dealing #2 pick. Period.

Outside of that vacuum, proven commodities vs. potential? That’s a toughie, but I’d be inclined to say no for the same reason that LLTK outlined.

The Rangers don’t have the same support that Point has had all of his career and I worry that we’d have another Namestnikov on our hands.

Also, I’m fucking sick of trading with Tampa. There are 29 other teams to trade with.

LOL, the Rangers have made 2 trades with Tampa the last 5 years (2014, 2018).

I've been waiting 51 years of rooting for this team for a pick like this and I'm not giving it up for anything.

Tampa will be back, but I hope they are wrecked by an untenable cap situation before they win a cup.

Only feel bad for Girardi. Honest old school hockey player.

I've been waiting 51 years of rooting for this team for a pick like this and I'm not giving it up for anything.

Lol I don't think I would trade it either. Just having some fun. I don't think any team is crazy enough to meet the kind of price it would take just to get the ball rolling in my mind.

Got to agree with this.