• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2018-19 | ECQF | Tampa Bay Lightning (A1) v. Columbus Blue Jackets (WC2)

Phil

Who wins?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Lightning in 4
    • Lightning in 5
    • Lightning in 6
    • Lightning in 7
    • Blue Jackets in 4
    • Blue Jackets in 5
    • Blue Jackets in 6
    • Blue Jackets in 7

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if kucherov’s name was “tom wilson” he’d be suspended for at least one game for that shot to the head. since tb is going to be down 0-2 and the league doesn’t want to lose one of its marquee players, i would be surprised if he was suspended. league’s double standard.

Throwing away 3-0 lead in game 1 then getting completely destroyed in game 2 with the teams 2 star players getting ejected, both at home??? Woof, not the start you want to the playoffs as dominant president trophy winners.

Will Cooper adjust?

Have we seen this before?

FUCK TBL!

Fuck COOPER!

Throwing away 3-0 lead in game 1 then getting completely destroyed in game 2 with the teams 2 star players getting ejected, both at home??? Woof, not the start you want to the playoffs as dominant president trophy winners.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

so many bad things about game 2 for tampa. come out flat, vasilevskiy weak in first period. wait until start of third period to start playing. kucherov’s hit and hedman barking at columbus down four goals. everyone starts with zero wins in playoffs, and columbus has earned this 2-0 series lead. see if tb has got any character in their locker room

so many bad things about game 2 for tampa. come out flat, vasilevskiy weak in first period. wait until start of third period to start playing. kucherov?s hit and hedman barking at columbus down four goals. everyone starts with zero wins in playoffs, and columbus has earned this 2-0 series lead. see if tb has got any character in their locker room

I know atleast a couple of guys on that team who is familiar with comebacks after being down 2 games...

just to choke in the final

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

[tweet with kucherov hit]

Seriously what is he even thinking there?

I'm so happy that his dirtiness is nicely exposed. He's been low key about this kind of stuff for a while, so it's nice to have it come out. I really hope Columbus takes advantage of how vulnerable TBL is right now.

Now, I'm not saying that anything will necessarily happen to Kucherov that wouldn't happen to Brad Marchand (another 100 point NHL scorer who makes a questionable play at least once a season) for making a similar play, I'm saying that I don't think most people realize that Kucherov has this kind of nastiness that crosses the line in his game - And it's nice that some more people will see this side of him.

For good or worse? Who knows.

CBJ

CANNON

BOOM