• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Headphone Suggestions?

Keirik

Why not Sennheiser?

And since Sennheiser's don't seem to fit your plan, I'd have to go with the Skull Candy's. I'm not a fan of them, but they do a good job. Then again, I don't like ear buds at all.

i dont really feel like spending 100 bucks for headphones when i know im sometimes very rough with them, could lose them, etc

Fair enough. I just feel like a price of $70 is a lot if you are rough with them and may lose them. I'm the same with my earbuds that I use very rarely, and I got some Skull Candy Ink'd for like $15. But if you were really content on spending $70, and that was more so a price range rather than a price ceiling, then I'd have to say to go with something with much better quality. There is earbuds out there under the name Addidas, but these are actually made by Sennheiser. I saw a couple pairs for between $45 and $60. Couldn't tell you if they held the quality of Sennheiser, but I would assume if not, that they would still maintain a decent quality level.

Ear-bud wise I tend to recommend Skull Candy. Since they are ear buds, there's on so much you can go on them, but Skull Candy makes a lot of really nice models.

This, I just bought a pair like 3 months ago when my old Sony ones crapped out. They work very good, and only cost about 40 bucks at Best Buy. They are the ones that actually go in your ears, which I like better than the ones that come with I Pods. They sound excellent, and I have no complaints about them. I think I got them because Phil and Pete raved about them in another thread as well.

• 2 months later...

Reviving this thread.

Looking to get a pair of Over-the-ear headphones.

Bose vs Dr. Dre beats?

I like the style of the Dr. Dr beats, but honestly Bose has always been my preference. They are expensive and I am aware of that, but my girlfriend is looking to get me a gift for christmas, and I want headphones that are comfortable and reliable.

Bose has always been my preference for speakers because well they specialize in that.

What do you guys think around the 150-250 range price for headphones?

Archived