• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2019 Off-Season Thread: We Got This Bread, Man

Phil

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Panarin is a tremendous player. But if the bid is close to $11.7/12 million per for 7 years, no way. Would mean Kreider and some other useful pieces would be gone. likely in fire sale market. And further assuming we get lucky and a lot of the young ones pan out, 3-4 years out we are the Maple Leafs.

Rangers can only hope they have 3 guys deserving of getting paid like Tavares, Matthews and Marner.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Right? No one will be complaining if Kakko and Kravtsov are Matthews and Marner in 3 years.

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Panarin is a tremendous player. But if the bid is close to $11.7/12 million per for 7 years, no way. Would mean Kreider and some other useful pieces would be gone. likely in fire sale market. And further assuming we get lucky and a lot of the young ones pan out, 3-4 years out we are the Maple Leafs.

If the Rangers have too much talent in 3 years, it'll be a great problem to have.

IMO, if we don't get Panarin, we should offer sheet Aho. Carolina is lowballing him like mad, and I don't really care if we get in a pissing match with a division rival. Plus, he's a Finn who crossed over real well.

I wish. I imagine they match anything, hence the low ball offer.

Good god. Our blueline is going to be fucking terrifying.

We?re so spoiled in defensive prospects right now. And they?re not so much ?prospects? as they are ?guys waiting for an nhl spot?

Jeez. Robertson is incredibly underrated right now, among rangers fans.

If the Rangers don't get Panarin it'll be interesting to see what happens.

Can't offer sheet though. We're not in a place to give up a 1st let alone 4. gotta hang on to those picks. That's the only way to sustain.

Why not? Did I miss something, where they traded a first?

We’re so spoiled in defensive prospects right now. And they’re not so much “prospects” as they are ‘guys waiting for an nhl spot’

Jeez. Robertson is incredibly underrated right now, among rangers fans.

Getting ahead of yourself a little bit.