• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2019 Off-Season Thread: We Got This Bread, Man

Phil

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Breakdown of Aho offer sheet: $11.3M SB plus 700k salary in Year 1; $9.87M SB plus 700k salary in Year 2; $6.95 SB plus 750k salary in Year 3; $5.25 SB plus $750k in each of Year 4 and Year 5

the frontloading in signing bonuses of this is going to be hard for Carolina but they really have to match this

a 1st 2nd and 3rd for Aho would be a steal

Montreal offer sheet for Aho

five years, with an average annual value of $8.454 million.

8.5 mil is the cut off of that barrier, so it's just a 1st a 2nd and a 3rd

Carolina has to match that

Agreed that they have to match that. Things could get really crazy when there are offer sheets on RFA.

why? who cares about the Devils. I want the rangers to win at least one. I don't care if Devils win 9 in a row

That's loony tunes. There's this thing about a rivalry. If they win, we lose bigger than if someone else wins. If at can't be us, I'll always take anybody but the Devils, Islanders or Flyers. Or the Bruins. Or maybe even Pittsburgh. Or definitely LA. Lol.

Phil calls another!

Dude...this thread has been up here since the season ended and again, the man hits it out of the park! Way to go man!

Can we get a "2019-2020 NYR Stanley Cup Champions" thread? Every goddamn big thread he makes seems to come true.

That's loony tunes. There's this thing about a rivalry. If they win, we lose bigger than if someone else wins. If at can't be us, I'll always take anybody but the Devils, Islanders or Flyers. Or the Bruins. Or maybe even Pittsburgh. Or definitely LA. Lol.

no. means you hate those teams more than you love the rangers. Devils might as well be Dallas or Blues. don't care if they win

Not good enough to supplant anything Prucha-related, but it's probably top-ten, at least.

You called this on April 6th! This is not only Hall of Fame, it's damn near Prophetic!

The Kakko thread should be fucking enshrined!!! LOL

Not good enough to supplant anything Prucha-related, but it's probably top-ten, at least.

Panarin wasnt doing much of anything.. until he was traded to SKA St. Petersburg and became teammates with one Petr Prucha. Turned his career around.

no. means you hate those teams more than you love the rangers. Devils might as well be Dallas or Blues. don't care if they win
Not sure how you get to that conclusion. The Rangers winning is always paramount. Talk to me in 5 years when we are gone head to head with each of those teams in nasty, protracted playoff series. All the Metro teams are bulking up to levels not seen in a long time. It will go back to being a real rivalry complete with the severe distaste that inevitably comes along.

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Not sure how you get to that conclusion. The Rangers winning is always paramount. Talk to me in 5 years when we are gone head to head with each of those teams in nasty, protracted playoff series. All the Metro teams are bulking up to levels not seen in a long time. It will go back to being a real rivalry complete with the severe distaste that inevitably comes along.

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

rivalry is good but I don't share the hate. Apathy towards all other teams not named Rangers

You mean ISLANDERS SUCK?

In 5 years when the Belmont thing fails to materialize and the NHL won't go for the Coliseum full time, who knows if they're even here. Wonder if Lamiarello and Trotz are asking themselves the same questions.

You mean ISLANDERS SUCK?

In 5 years when the Belmont thing fails to materialize and the NHL won't go for the Coliseum full time, who knows if they're even here. Wonder if Lamiarello and Trotz are asking themselves the same questions.

Yeah. Of the 3 teams, Islanders seem to be swinging and missing between the draft and free agency. Philadelphia has a pretty strong stable of prospects and the Devils, well, we know. Lou is still on a roll from this past season, so we'll see if he can deliver above expectations again. I wouldn't count him out yet.