• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2019 Off-Season Thread: We Got This Bread, Man

Phil

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think my favorite thing about prospect camp so far is that Hunter Skinner is wearing 53 as if he's Jeff

That's some great trolling.

Have they announced if they are going to be streaming the scrimmages on Wed, Thurs and/or Friday?

God help the kid if he has a slow start.

After all the shit that's been said and posted about this kid, I can just see him stepping on to MSG ice for the first time in game #1!!! If it was me, you probably couldn't pull a pin out of my ass with a tractor! :rofl:

...but

What if he comes out and goes nuts? Can you imagine him scoring something like 2 goals and 2 assists in his first game???

He may be able to run for Mayor!!! LOL

After all the shit that's been said and posted about this kid, I can just see him stepping on to MSG ice for the first time in game #1!!! If it was me, you probably couldn't pull a pin out of my ass with a tractor! :rofl:

...but

What if he comes out and goes nuts? Can you imagine him scoring something like 2 goals and 2 assists in his first game???

He may be able to run for Mayor!!! LOL

Stepan got a hat trick against Buffalo in his first game. But the only thing the forum I belonged to cared about was how hot Stepan's Mom and sister were when shown on camera :rofl: