• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2019 Off-Season Thread: We Got This Bread, Man

Phil

I am just as excited about kravs as I am about kakko. I’m expecting them to have similar seasons points wise.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

I'm happy for Kravtsov that Kakko is there to absorb the brightest lights and hype (Church of Kakko, anyone? Say what?). He might have been the shiniest object in prospect camp/training camp had the lottery gone differently. Now he can begin his new job in relative peace.

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm happy for Kravtsov that Kakko is there to absorb the brightest lights and hype (Church of Kakko, anyone? Say what?). He might have been the shiniest object in prospect camp/training camp had the lottery gone differently. Now he can begin his new job in relative peace.

Praise be.

Kakko is Jewish. his real name Moshe Rosenthal

I hadn't heard of this, but COK is the funniest fucking shit I've seen all week.

Church of Kakko???

I'm in! Sign me up!!

Where the fucking collection plate!!! or the Jager bottle....oh wait he's a Fin.

Vodka!!!! ....FINLANDIA!!! Yes!! Gimme!!!

There are reports that Panarin wants 12+ million a season.

I don't know how that would ever be a good idea for this team.

He's good, but not $12+ million good. Christ. Then again he's probably the best young FA available for the next 2 years it seems so he may be able to ransom somebody.

He's good, but not $12+ million good. Christ. Then again he's probably the best young FA available for the next 2 years it seems so he may be able to ransom somebody.

It's either us or FLA. To me, the Rangers of old would hand over that cash pretty quickly. Let's hope things are different now.

I havent had a jersey with a name on the back since Messier. If Kravs makes the team I may just get one. I love Kakko but I think Kravtsov is my favorite prospect.

My last one was Kovalev. My only jersey now is blank. For some reason I'd feel funny wearing a 19 y.o's name on my back.

I don't know what number Kakko is going to wear yet.

I'm thinking Kravtsof goes with #74...he's worn that a lot from what I've seen of him.

Kakko has worn several different numbers; 24, 33, 34, 54, although #24 seems to be the dominant number in most of his pics nowadays