• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Lemieux and BJs

josh

OMG, i love listening to valli.

"Why wait until the last minute or minute and a half to throw that dead shot across the crease?"

He went on to talk about why goalies don't like it, but I was formulating my post, not listening anymore.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why the fuck would Panarin sign for the NYR?

To score 70 meaningless points a season for the rest of his career?

Most (including myself) are going by reports that he wants to sign here. Otherwise, I'm just as baffled as you are as to why he would.

https://www.sny.tv/rangers/news/belief-around-the-nhl-is-panarin-wants-to-join-the-rangers/291651190

Because maybe he finds the large population of his countrymen the closest thing he can get to home? If the money is by and large equal maybe winning isn’t the most important thing. Maybe happiness defined by him as a professional hockey player is more about lifestyle and comfort in his community.

Because maybe he finds the large population of his countrymen the closest thing he can get to home? If the money is by and large equal maybe winning isn?t the most important thing. Maybe happiness defined by him as a professional hockey player is more about lifestyle and comfort in his community.

Every so often geography plays a role, like Shattenkirk or St.Louis(may be Adam Fox?).and St.Louis was a one time thing, end of his career, wanting to go to a contender near his actual house. But Atkinson is a free agent 7/1 and from Connecticut and nobody is mentioning that at all. There are lots of Russian communities in the US-NJ, Philly, Dallas, Florida, LA, San Jose. Why would NY be that much better?

Every so often geography plays a role, like Shattenkirk or St.Louis(may be Adam Fox?).and St.Louis was a one time thing, end of his career, wanting to go to a contender near his actual house. But Atkinson is a free agent 7/1 and from Connecticut and nobody is mentioning that at all. There are lots of Russian communities in the US-NJ, Philly, Dallas, Florida, LA, San Jose. Why would NY be that much better?

I don’t know but that is the speculation we keep reading from people who supposedly know. I have no idea why everyone thinks the rangers are his preferred destination