• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Unpopular Opinion Thread

What are your non-political unpopular opinions?

Maybe this is slightly political actually, but honestly, do we need 50 states?

Do we really need two Dakotas? Does West Virginia really need to exist? Can't New England just be one big state? Texas should consume every state that it's borders touch into one mega state and Oregon and Washington should combine and also eat up basically all of the northwest (Montana, Idaho, Nebraska, Wyoming, the Dakotas). New York really should get CT, PA, NJ, Delaware and Maryland.

There should be like 7 states.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

California should split in half... a northern California and a southern California. I love San Francisco, Yosemite, Monterrey.

LA and environs are completely different.

Draw the line somewhere between Fresno (north) and Bakersfield (south) around Visalia due East-West.

We only need about 10 colors (red, orange, blue, green, yellow, purple, black, white, gray)

Light red vs dark red.

I don't need to know what fuchia or puce or coral is.

I can say something is puke green, or banana yellow, or monkey-feces brown, and you get the idea.

Americans cry too much about Trump. you've made your bed, now lie on it lol. He even told you guys he was building that fucking wall before the election but you was like "nah, he's joking, I'll vote for him anyway".
He lost the majority, dude.

That's not an unpopular opinion, that's just factually incorrect.