• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Unpopular Opinion Thread

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems like every other commercial has a bi-racial couple. I have no problem with bi-racial couples, in fact I've dated women of other races myself but it's overkill.

On the one hand, my response is, who gives a shit it's a commercial stop taking it so personally, it's not an attack on you

on the other hand, this is the unpopular opinion thread so I got what I asked for.

On the one hand, my response is, who gives a shit it's a commercial stop taking it so personally, it's not an attack on you

on the other hand, this is the unpopular opinion thread so I got what I asked for.

Nice to know I didn't disappoint you.

I don't separate whites and colors when I do laundry either so at least we can agree on that.

• 1 year later...
Fireworks are stupid.

July 4th fireworks are stupid for sure. But my dog becomes a nervous wreck all night every night for the last?s month and change because people just need to hear loud booms every 5 minutes. Fireworks are pointless. They aren?t cool or fun and I hate them

Agree

Love watching fire works shows. We usually go up to the family camp for the 4th, have a fire, sit around the lake, drink, relax.

Probably a 10 years ago I would complain, but as I've gotten older, I've grown to enjoy them again.

Our humble municipal fireworks event, now cancelled due to COVID, is always a magical evening with the kids, that they really get amped for. Great for social cohesion, with all the neighborhood out on the street in lawn chairs. Lots of BBQing and cold ones.

Fireworks are stupid.

July 4th fireworks are stupid for sure. But my dog becomes a nervous wreck all night every night for the last’s month and change because people just need to hear loud booms every 5 minutes. Fireworks are pointless. They aren’t cool or fun and I hate them

Dogs/kids. I can't stand them. There's nothing worse than kids waking up all night long because childless assholes think it's funny to set off mortars at 4am.

Our humble municipal fireworks event, now cancelled due to COVID, is always a magical evening with the kids, that they really get amped for. Great for social cohesion, with all the neighborhood out on the street in lawn chairs. Lots of BBQing and cold ones.

That's different. It's an event with a hard out. I'm pretty sure we're talking about civilians doing it on their own, which is obnoxious, because it lasts all night/week and is random. It's just noise.