• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Unpopular Opinion Thread

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm fine with the events. They're timed. We know exactly when they'll begin and when they'll end. It's easy to schedule around it. I used to give my dog a relaxer pill an hour or so before they started and he'd be OK. Kids can probably be kept up, or allowed to sleep next to a relative for a few hours (to comfort them if they wake up).

Miller Time Timothy has no business setting off fucking mortars in his backyard. I hope he blows his hands off. Both of them, so I never have to hear sticks of dynamite going off outside my kids window again.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I might disagree and it still works for the unpopular opinion thread

for me, it's not that individually they are all racist. it's that they participate in a discriminatory criminal justice system. And that in police departments as a whole, there is a culture of not ratting on eachother. similar to gangs who don't snitch. so those cops that you would say are good, or aren't racist, don't speak up against the bad.

I might disagree and it still works for the unpopular opinion thread

for me, it's not that individually they are all racist. it's that they participate in a discriminatory criminal justice system. And that in police departments as a whole, there is a culture of not ratting on eachother. similar to gangs who don't snitch. so those cops that you would say are good, or aren't racist, don't speak up against the bad.

Yup. First-degree versus third-degree.

We are all racist to different degrees. People want to stick with their own

Unpopular opinion for your unpopular opinion - that's not racism.

When one thinks that their own are better than others and others do not deserve the same opportunities? That's racism.