• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2019 MLB Season

Blue Heaven

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's Go METS! Please, please, please let our pitching staff remain healthy this season. That goes for the field players too! It's about time METS fans had something to believe in again and to cheer for. Guess I'll head over to the box office one of these days. :nervous:

:thumbs: I'm hoping for a good year also so my fingers are crossed.

Lourdes Gurriel Jr

He's going to get ABs, at least in first 3 months, and he'll put up numbers. Can't defend, but that doesn't matter in FB.

Austin Meadows,outfielder who hits for average has pop and can steal bases

These guys are owned in 60% of leagues and went in round 15 of 25. I need guys owned in 5% of leagues. that's whats available.

These guys are owned in 60% of leagues and went in round 15 of 25. I need guys owned in 5% of leagues. that's whats available.

copy and paste a list of who's available in your league

As a Royals fan, O'Hearn has promise, Soler had a good spring, Keller is their opening day starter, Danny Duffy has promise but starting on the IL.

copy and paste a list of who's available in your league

As a Royals fan, O'Hearn has promise, Soler had a good spring, Keller is their opening day starter, Danny Duffy has promise but starting on the IL.

A friend on mine son has just made the Royals roster he's from NJ and played at St. John's Frank Schwindel

• 3 weeks later...