• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2019 MLB Season

Blue Heaven

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AJ Hinch lost that game. Greinke was cruising, yes he gave up a HR to Rendon, then walked Soto....However Greinke got hosed on a ball that was a strike which altered that entire at bat. I would have left Greinke against Howie Kendrick to see if he would be able to get through that at-bat and eventual inning. Wheels eventually fell off for the Astros. Overall the umpiring in this series was atrocious for both teams. One step closer to robotic umpires for balls/strikes.

AJ Hinch lost that game. Greinke was cruising, yes he gave up a HR to Rendon, then walked Soto....However Greinke got hosed on a ball that was a strike which altered that entire at bat. I would have left Greinke against Howie Kendrick to see if he would be able to get through that at-bat and eventual inning. Wheels eventually fell off for the Astros. Overall the umpiring in this series was atrocious for both teams. One step closer to robotic umpires for balls/strikes.

I would not have taken Greinke out over one bad pitch to one of the best players in baseball in Rendon. Typical overreaction by a manager in a big game.

I dunno, Greinke had struggled up to last night and he's just flipping it up there, getting away with some straight garbage. I'd only want him going through order twice, max.

Should have brought Cole in I think, or went straight to Osuna then Cole.

I dunno, Greinke had struggled up to last night and he's just flipping it up there, getting away with some straight garbage. I'd only want him going through order twice, max.

Should have brought Cole in I think, or went straight to Osuna then Cole.

Greinke had the Nats flailing and talking to themselves. The release points and angles were killing them. The Rendon homer was their 2nd hit of the game. Nobody coming in was going to be anything but easier to hit. So maybe it was fate, but they weren't going to do any better than Greinke.

Been crazy here in DC for the last few days.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

• 1 month later...