• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2019 MLB Season

Blue Heaven

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes

I'm not quite there with him, not sure where he plays in field, don't think they're sure either. Plus, they're big on manipulating service time.

By next year they'll have Vladdy's kid, Biggio's kid and Dante Bichette's kid in the lineup.

• 1 month later...

Tampa Bay Rays to explore playing games in Montreal

https://sports.yahoo.com/rays-considering-playing-montreal-174259510.html

The Tampa Bay Rays are exploring the option of playing early-season home games in Florida, and the remainder of the year in Montreal, Yahoo Sports’ Hannah Keyser has confirmed.

The plan is still in its early stages, but the Rays have embraced this idea as a solution to saving baseball in the Tampa area, according to ESPN’s Jeff Passan.

Yeah this wouldnt be an utter disaster. :confused: Just move the team already

• 4 months later...
It's looking that way and I couldn't be happier.

Bitter Yankees' fan here.

I'm a Mets fan, but I don't have the hatred of the Nats that other Mets fans do. I normally like to see teams who haven't won a championship before win one. Plus I want to hear about Bryce Harper being on suicide watch. Never cared for him at all.

Nats really blew this thing. Don't think they have a chance now. Not beating Cole again...not taking 2 out of 3 from Cole/JV/Greinke. Let's be honest, the first 2 games against Cole/JV were an aberration. They blew their shot.

We'll see. Raining like fuck-all down here so they may have another day to recuperate. They had been hitting .350+ with RISP through the postseason. If they'd gone 2/10 on Friday they would have won Game 3. They may have just picked a bad time to return to the mean. And last night I thought I was watching the July bullpen, not the October one. It's possible the fire has gone out, but they have two horses of their own in Scherzer and Strasburg coming up who have managed to reignite the fire any number of times. I think it will go 7 anyway.

Don't know what the weird dynamic is, but you could feel that the Nats were alive again last night almost from the get-go. The DC crowds were absolutely jacked, yet they had nothing at home. The momentum flows in this thing have been wild.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

I have never seen anything like this. The home crowd is meaningless this series.