• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

'Stranger Things 3' on Netflix

Phil

Cant wait for this. Towards the end of the trailer, there is a scene where it looks like Steve is getting possibly stabbed in the head. Its a quick spot, and I can't get it to pause intake to actually see it. I hope nothing happens to him, I like Steve.

• 3 months later...
Just started watching ST3 this weekend really loving it so far. They're really stepped up the storyline complexity and character development this season. Although as a result it does have bit of a horror movie vibe and lost bit of that 80s small town simple feel to it.

Just started watching ST3 this weekend really loving it so far. They're really stepped up the storyline complexity and character development this season. Although as a result it does have bit of a horror movie vibe and lost bit of that 80s small town simple feel to it.

The small town has died. That's part of the evolution IMO. I can't disagree more on losing the 80's vibe, though. That second episode with El shopping... come on. LOL.

I just finished it last night. Make sure you watch the credits in the last episode, there is more in the middle of the credits that is very important. All in all, this was a good season and ends with a major cliffhanger. I liked this season over last season better, this season was a bit more gory than previous seasons too.