Page 108 of 108 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108
Results 2,141 to 2,157 of 2157

Thread: [Non-Forum Related] Fantasy Football

Senior Member Junior Division
    Did my first draft last night. 12 teams, .5 ppr

12 team .5 ppr
    QB: Cousins
    WR: Keenan Allen, Jeremy Maclin, Michael Floyd, Sterling Sheppard, Rishard Matthews
    RB: Ezekiel Elliot, Jonathan Stewart, Gio Bernard, Duke Johnson, Charles Sims, Alfred Morris
    TE: Gates
    K: Crosby
    DST: Rams

Former Moderator BSBH Prospect
    10 team draft, PPR, pick #2

QB: Blake Bortles
    WR: Odell Beckham
    WR: Alshon Jeffery
    WR: Doug Baldwin
    RB: Doug Martin
    RB: Jonathan Stewart
    TE: Travis Kelce
    FLEX: Jeremy Langford
    BN: DeMarco Murray
    BN: Rishard Matthews
    BN: Emmanuel Sanders
    BN: Matt Ryan
    BN: Austin Sefarian-Jenkins
    BN: Pierre Garcon
    K: Mason Crosby
    D: Oakland

I think I did alright.

Its the worst when youre the 2nd leading scorer in the league and still lose.

Boom BSBH Prospect
    So apparently one of the leagues I'm in is comprised of people who I don't think know what they are doing. This one guy is trying to trade Jordy Nelson and Brandon Marshall for Antonio Brown, so in his words he can get better production by picking up another D and TE. Like most leagues we can only start 1 D and we do have a TE flex but that would be a silly thing to do in a PPR league with tons of solid receivers this year.

So of course I'm just gonna screw around and try to drive up this guy's price. I tentatively offered Brady, Evans, and Floyd/Cobb for Brown. If I lose out this guy makes his team worse probably and if I win I get Antonio Brown to go with Julio Jones and I'll laugh forever.

Haha and it worked. He justed added Rawls to his offer.
    Last edited by NYRangers92; 09-20-2016 at 10:07 PM.

swamped Midget Division
    One of the best teams in the league has Roethlisberger... but is trading for Jameis Winston, and only is giving up Kenneth Dixon (RB-Bal). This is the first time I can remember vetoing a trade, but it will go through unless enough league members veto. Sucks since I'm in a good playoff position and it is a 25 dollar buy-in.
    "We're all f*cked. It helps to remember that." - George Carlin

"How many Cups you've got?" - Esa Tikkanen

"Hatred can keep you warm when you run out of liquor" - Ray Ratto, Dan Patrick show 1/20/2017

Germanic Ranger Junior Division H-Dreamer's Avatar
    So far this year my approach has been basically "hands off", I only switch injured and players on bye-week. Only week I did more thinking about my Lineup I lost.
    5-2 in both my leagues now, despite glaring holes in my lineup, like having only 1 real RB in Forte.

My main team probably isn't deep enough to win it all, but so far it's going nicely.

swamped Midget Division
    Glad that you are in playoff contention, H-dreamer, makes the fantasy season a lot more fun.

"Hatred can keep you warm when you run out of liquor" - Ray Ratto, Dan Patrick show 1/20/2017

I can't believe I am, cause my RBs are Forte, Matthews and that's it. Got some backup who I can plug in for Bye-weeks so I might get a point or two.
    But looking around the league, other teams aren't much better off. No one there to trade with.

Plus I was pretty screwed over, since before the season started the engine for some reason decided I didn't need all the Keepers I wanted and dropped T.Y.Hilton. Since I forgot to post my Keepers on our Message Board, I was fucked. (still pretty pissed about that, after 10 years of playing together you'd think your Co-Commish would trust you more.) A losing season would certainly have killed my interest in staying in that league.

swamped Midget Division
    Yeah, I think I'm going to bow out of the Winston/Dixon league after five years. I only know the commissioner and his wife (no one else in the league) - I can keep up with those two in other ways. Other members are friends of his from Florida I've never met.

Sucks when you feel like you've gotten screwed over by your league -sorry about Hilton

I think if it had happened earlier I would have dropped out immediately, but it was like 2 days before the Draft and I didn't want to leave 10 people hanging, while being pissed at 2-3 of them. Ironically it's the people I know in person from being on the same Team years ago (almost a decade now, time flies), I have no troubles with any of the others.

Carr carrying me to 6-2, paid of banking on the Raiders so far. Maybe not quite as good as banking on the Bengals last year, but good enough.

Just noticed I have the 2nd most points this season of all teams, meanwhile the team with the most points is dead last at 2-6.
    Dude sure got unlucky with his schedule.

Baring some catastrophic Events in Week 14, I will make the Playoffs in my league.
    1 Win ahead and the tie-breakers are all mine, unless one of those can make like 100 Points more than me next week. (first tie-breaker hea-to-head; 2nd is overall Fantasy Points)

Doubt I can win in the Playoffs though, since I am basically limping in on plugging in any RB who might score a point or two.

Cooks @ Cards
    Crabtree @ Chargers
    Garcon vs. Panthers
    Edelman @ Broncos
    Gabriel vs. 49ers

I have no idea which combi to start, 3 out of 5 possible.
    Though probably won't start Crabtree against a good Chargers passing D, while he's injured.....though if the Raiders shit the bed I am doomed anyway. (Carr being my QB)

List Maker BSBH Rookie
    someone dropped Cards D. pick them up and ditch CIN?

Quote Originally Posted by josh View Post
    someone dropped Cards D. pick them up and ditch CIN?
    I dropped the Cards D as well.

If the Cards D were a player this would be a sell-high moment.

Their offense isn't very good and is even worse without DJ. That D is going to be spending a lot of time on the field. I think they could make a good streaming option depending on matchups but I don't think they're an every week start anymore.

that feeling when you have Todd Gurley go off for 36 points in the thursday night game when you are playing against your ex that you are totally on good terms with but still kind of enjoy the fact that you can beat them