• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Most Games Played by a Non-HOFer

Sod16

Jagr will definitely be in the HOF, so it can't be him.

I'd guess someone in the "grinder" variety. I think of the 90s Red Wings and Maltby and Draper. Not sure who played more, but seemed like they were both around forever.

Maybe a defenseman like Brian Rafalski. Long career with the Devils, Red Wings, etc. Don't know if he made the Hall without looking.

Rafalski, if memory serves, was a pretty late bloomer. I don't think he started seeing regular ice until he was in his mid-to-late 20's. I'm going to say Craig MacTavish. He seemed to be around a long time.

Edit: I overthought this one. I think it's someone still playing. I'm going with Matt Cullen. He's ancient and still going strong.

Rafalski, if memory serves, was a pretty late bloomer. I don't think he started seeing regular ice until he was in his mid-to-late 20's. I'm going to say Craig MacTavish. He seemed to be around a long time.

Edit: I overthought this one. I think it's someone still playing. I'm going with Matt Cullen. He's ancient and still going strong.

Yeah, was thinking about him myself (Cullen). Saw he played his 1500th game a couple of days/weeks ago. He has to atleast be close.

Archived