• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Chris Kreider Fined $5000 Maximum For Elbowing Elias Pettersson

Phil

Lol, ofcourse that came from you.

If they are going to fine Kreids I hope they plan on publically apologising for the Lemiuex penalty, worst 5 min major I've ever seen I think.

Not sure what that means. You can't whip your arm around and elbow someone in the face. Regardless if you like him or not, that's a stupid thing to do.

Not sure what that means. You can't whip your arm around and elbow someone in the face. Regardless if you like him or not, that's a stupid thing to do.

You are not an idiot just because of one sloppy mistake. Kreids obviously didn't do it on purpose (or do you really think he did)? I know that doesn't justify anything and he deserved the penalty, but no need to call him an idiot.

I know you like to take every opportunity you get to say something bad against Kreids tho.

the Lemiuex call was horseshit.. I'm not a tin foil hat guy, but FFS it sure seems the Rangers are getting hosed on a game by game basis. These calls even out in theory, but it sure does seem to be a mounting pile of bad calls.

Keep the bad calls coming if the payback is some good karma in the lottery

You are not an idiot just because of one sloppy mistake. Kreids obviously didn't do it on purpose (or do you really think he did)? I know that doesn't justify anything and he deserved the penalty, but no need to call him an idiot.

I know you like to take every opportunity you get to say something bad against Kreids tho.

This is one in a long list of dumb things he does. He's hockey stupid. But wicked smaht.

Archived