Page 2 of 120 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Working Out: The Health, Fitness & Diet Thread

Mia San Mia BSBH Prospect
    I'm gonna try to get myself to start working out today... but unlike most of you, my goal is to GAIN weight/mass.

Senior Member BSBH Prospect
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluephoria View Post
    I'm gonna try to get myself to start working out today... but unlike most of you, my goal is to GAIN weight/mass.
    i need to lose fat and gain a ton of muscle. my back hurts on a daily basis, its the hardest thing for me to work out.

Senior Member BSBH Prospect
    Quote Originally Posted by Peetie27 View Post
    That's a pretty decent plan, but I'd suggest more than 150 calories for breakfast. You have all day to burn it, breakfast is what kick-starts your metabolism. Skimping on it may actually cause you to burn less calories throughout the day.
    the issue is that besides maybe monday tues and thur i usually dont get up till 11. i am afraid if i eat more i will gain because i have lunch usually around 2-3 and dinner around 6-7 (all obviously smaller meals).

Sleeping habits are very important when it comes to losing weight too and mine are just awful. I can not for the life of me wake up earlier than I have to. My life would be 2x easier if I was capable of doing that lol

Former Moderator BSBH Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by siddious View Post
    the issue is that besides maybe monday tues and thur i usually dont get up till 11. i am afraid if i eat more i will gain because i have lunch usually around 2-3 and dinner around 6-7 (all obviously smaller meals).

Sleeping habits are very important when it comes to losing weight too and mine are just awful. I can not for the life of me wake up earlier than I have to. My life would be 2x easier if I was capable of doing that lol
    Ha. Gotcha. Set an alarm.

Senior Member Junior Division
    I fucking hate working out. Hate it. I've tried, I've joined gyms, i've done the whole deal but I just hate doing it. So I play hockey twice a week, I hike, and I'm currently looking to get into boxing. Forced exercise sucks, so I have to be doing something to mask the physicality.

Quote Originally Posted by RangersFan 31 View Post
    I fucking hate working out. Hate it. I've tried, I've joined gyms, i've done the whole deal but I just hate doing it. So I play hockey twice a week, I hike, and I'm currently looking to get into boxing. Forced exercise sucks, so I have to be doing something to mask the physicality.
    Lifting weights = Most boring exercise ever.

I have a Legendary Member Midget Division hamov glir's Avatar
    6 days a week.

No reason you shouldn't be working out on a regular basis. Those who say otherwise are full of excuses.

What if they just don't want to?

Senior Member Midget Division
    I've started doing calisthenics in the house every night, some light weight training and I'm running a minimum of 3.5 miles a night. Trying to keep my caloric intake around 1000-1200 calories a day just to get back into shape.

I have a plethora of size 29 jeans and size children's XL shirts I'm starting to fit back into. Feels good.

Quote Originally Posted by Peetie27 View Post
    What if they just don't want to?
    Well then I feel sorry for their bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Niko View Post
    I've started doing calisthenics in the house every night, some light weight training and I'm running a minimum of 3.5 miles a night. Trying to keep my caloric intake around 1000-1200 calories a day just to get back into shape.

I have a plethora of size 29 jeans and size children's XL shirts I'm starting to fit back into. Feels good.
    Dude! You are gonna get burned out lol. Your body needs more energy than that.

His name is... BSBH Prospect
    bout to get back into a monthly gym membership. That + golf in the summer should put me back into shape.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BSBH Prospect
    Who is this harmov clown?

Honestly, I never felt healthier. I'm taking a multi vitamin every morning, drinking nothing but water and green tea (with sports drinks like gatorade/powerade when I run) and am eating nothing but cereal with fruit for break fast, salads with grilled chicken or tuna for lunch and grilled chicken with grilled fruits and veggies for dinner.

I feel good. I can't keep it up forever, but for a 1-2 month period, it'll help me get where I need to be as I'm burning significantly more then i'm taking in.

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Who is this harmov clown?
    The clown of your nightmares.

Honestly, I never felt healthier. I'm taking a multi vitamin every morning, drinking nothing but water and green tea (with sports drinks like gatorade/powerade when I run) and am eating nothing but cereal with fruit for break fast, salads with grilled chicken or tuna for lunch and grilled chicken with grilled fruits and veggies for dinner.
    Atta boy, Nik. Get that body ready to show off to all the sluts in Vegas you sexy Greek god.

I feel good. I can't keep it up forever, but for a 1-2 month period, it'll help me get where I need to be as I'm burning significantly more then i'm taking in.
    Body needs carbs.

Hamov = Dirty Dan?!?!?!

Hamov = Dirty Dan?!?!?!
    Yeeeeeaaaaaaa booooooyyyyy

#MakePetrGreatAgain BSBH Legend
    I got the strongest fingers this side of the Miss'ssippi!

Type, type, type, type, type, type, type, fap, fap, fap, type, type, fap, type.
    Hidden Content

"Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella

"I've always said, I'd rather tame a tiger than paint stripes on a kitty cat."
    - Dean Lombardi

"If someone tells me that I've hurt their feelings, I say, “I'm still waiting to hear what your point is.”"
    - Christopher Hitchens

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BSBH Prospect
    Oh shit.. Superhuman

Page 2 of 120 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast