• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

We Bleed Blue

Albatrosss

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the board on the rangers website? That was a great time.

Yup - that was the one! I can recall thinking that before I logged-in, that I should put on a pair of safety goggles from all the crap being thrown about. Man the wars between people lasted for days and weeks. We pleaded with the Mods to do something - anything - but they turned a blind eye and a deaf ear. Eventually it imploded and went dark.

This board, and the work done behind the scenes, is a welcomed refuge from our routine co-workers, some family and the rest of the world. Thx!

the board on the rangers website? That was a great time.

The only reason I was on it was a funny story.

There was a game a while ago (probably about 12 years ago at this point) that I was at with my mom against Nashville. There was a guy walking around the arena in a Potvin jersey (I guess he lost a bet) and so my mom told me to go pretend to fight him. I ran after him, slipped in the beer that was being thrown at him and got up and threw some fake punches and got the crowd all riled up. then I was getting thrown out before they told me it was a joke and not real.

Then randomly she found the board and told me about people badmouthing me on there so I went to defend myself and tell the real story. Now I'm on here!

I remember that. Lol

• Like 1