• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

We Bleed Blue

Albatrosss

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Before WBB, the old Rangers Board was a hoot - there was a Mod, but he/she did absolutely nothing about the trolls. At first it was funny but quickly grew tiresome. WBB, Dunsel, xRef and quite a few others were a fun chat. I met GardenGirl there and became friends - even attended a few games with her and her boyfriend who were cool people and likewise for paddynyc :cheers: Where's LarryBiv from Florida?

These boards are awesome and you can learn an amazing amount of things about the sport. I'm impressed by the depth of knowledge not only about game tactics but about the players on other teams or in the AHL, Juniors and Europe. How do you keep up with all that? How do you remember all of the names and relationships? Hence my appreciation for those knowing and sharing so often.

Before WBB, the old Rangers Board was a hoot - there was a Mod, but he/she did absolutely nothing about the trolls. At first it was funny but quickly grew tiresome. WBB, Dunsel, xRef and quite a few others were a fun chat. I met GardenGirl there and became friends - even attended a few games with her and her boyfriend who were cool people and likewise for paddynyc :cheers: Where's LarryBiv from Florida?

These boards are awesome and you can learn an amazing amount of things about the sport. I'm impressed by the depth of knowledge not only about game tactics but about the players on other teams or in the AHL, Juniors and Europe. How do you keep up with all that? How do you remember all of the names and relationships? Hence my appreciation for those knowing and sharing so often.

the board on the rangers website? That was a great time.

The only reason I was on it was a funny story.

There was a game a while ago (probably about 12 years ago at this point) that I was at with my mom against Nashville. There was a guy walking around the arena in a Potvin jersey (I guess he lost a bet) and so my mom told me to go pretend to fight him. I ran after him, slipped in the beer that was being thrown at him and got up and threw some fake punches and got the crowd all riled up. then I was getting thrown out before they told me it was a joke and not real.

Then randomly she found the board and told me about people badmouthing me on there so I went to defend myself and tell the real story. Now I'm on here!