• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

With the First-Rounder from Winnipeg...

Gravesy

...the Rangers are definitely taking this guy.

28. Nicholas Robertson: C/LW, Peterborough Petes, 5-foot-9

NICK ROBERTSON PLAYS HOCKEY IN CAPS LOCK. HE SKATES REALLY FAST. HE HITS REALLY HARD. HE CAN RIP THE CURL-AND-DRAG RELEASE OFF THE RUSH. IF IT DOESN?T GO IN, HE?S FOLLOWING IT TO THE TOP OF THE CREASE. IF THAT DOESN?T WORK, HE?LL CHASE YOU DOWN, HE?LL FIND YOU AND HE?LL KILL YOU. HE?S BASICALLY LIAM NEESON. HE?LL PROBABLY HURT HIMSELF SOMEWHERE ALONG THE WAY BUT HE?LL MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN OR DIE TRYING.

All seriousness: If Robertson?s ridiculous compete level and the way he attacks in waves doesn?t make him a second-line forward, it?ll make him a third-line one.

https://theathletic.com/786254/2019/02/18/wheeler-midseason-ranking-for-the-2019-nhl-drafts-top-62-prospects/

Let's be honest here. There isn't a chance in hell Gorton and Quinn keep their grit mitts off a guy with this scouting report.

I definitely hope they swing for upside in the 1st round again like last year.

What makes you think Newhook will drop that far?

I don't think he will. Those first 4 names are all over the boards, though. Newhook is in an "inferior" league, Coat-tails Caufield, Small Pelletier, and who-knows-what-you'll-get Arthur Kaliyev.

Joe Veleno was ranked 12-ish and went 30th in the draft. Fingers crossed.

I don't think he will. Those first 4 names are all over the boards, though. Newhook is in an "inferior" league, Coat-tails Caufield, Small Pelletier, and who-knows-what-you'll-get Arthur Kaliyev.

Joe Veleno was ranked 12-ish and went 30th in the draft. Fingers crossed.

Getting ahold of someone like Newhook from 20-30 would be a huge get

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Not in the first lol.

To be fair, if you get a legit 2nd liner from a late 1st round pick you've done pretty damn well.

Not saying this guy is one though. It was basically a joke because I just laughed reading Wheelers scouting report on him thinking there is no fucking way gritmeister Quinn & co keep their hands off this one.

Archived