Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 138

Thread: Rangers Re-Call D Libor Hajek

  1. #21
    Let's talk about stickers Junior Division
    TwoMinutesForNothing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    6,759
    Rep Power
    74
    Lindgren has an ankle injury and will not play this weekend and I think Bigras is out hurt as well right now.

  2. #22
    Senior Member Pee-Wee Division CBrowningPI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Clearwater, FL
    Posts
    537
    Rep Power
    12
    I thought he looked great in pre-season. I was hoping they would move more d at the deadline so Hajek/Bigras could have a better chance of a roster spot. This whole Smith experiment is getting tiring. After reading the comments I'm worried that Hartford may have messed with the Hajek we saw briefly in pre-season. Putting him with Pionk will probably get Hajek sent back down through no fault of his own. I guess we'll see as always.

    Sent from my SM-N900T using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

  3. #23
    Keep your fkin head up BSBH Veteran
    Mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    30,045
    Rep Power
    337
    So now we’re making excuses for the guy because of who his D partner might be before he even ties his skates. Interesting. Does anyone think that 5 coaches, the gm, assistant gm’s, etc ... can make an accurate assessment on a player regardless of who their lineys might be? Raise your hand.
    Hidden Content
    $1080 and counting

  4. #24
    Moderator BSBH Prospect
    Lt. Dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    LI, NY
    Posts
    12,393
    Rep Power
    130
    Getting paired with Pionk may not be as bad as it "looks."

    If it means Pionk gets his minutes decreased as a result, I'm all for it. He seemed to have gone down the crapper once he was playing first pairing minutes. He can be a fine 3rd pairing defensemen if used as such IMO.

  5. #25
    Keep your fkin head up BSBH Veteran
    Mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    30,045
    Rep Power
    337
    Quote Originally Posted by Lt. Dan View Post
    Getting paired with Pionk may not be as bad as it "looks."

    If it means Pionk gets his minutes decreased as a result, I'm all for it. He seemed to have gone down the crapper once he was playing first pairing minutes. He can be a fine 3rd pairing defensemen if used as such IMO.
    He can get paired with you for all I give a fuck. It doesn’t matter, and there’s plenty of reasons why.
    Hidden Content
    $1080 and counting

  6. #26
    Very Large Member BSBH Prospect
    Vodka Drunkenski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    15,175
    Rep Power
    148
    The entire blueline has been a pile of dog and we're concerned that he's paired with Pionk...
    Hidden Content

    Let's Go Rangers!

  7. #27
    Moderator BSBH Prospect
    Lt. Dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    LI, NY
    Posts
    12,393
    Rep Power
    130
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    He can get paired with you for all I give a fuck. It doesn’t matter, and there’s plenty of reasons why.
    you know what my point was, and I understand yours.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka Drunkenski View Post
    The entire blueline has been a pile of dog and we're concerned that he's paired with Pionk...


    It's all evaluation from here on out. For more than just the rooks.
    Last edited by Lt. Dan; 03-01-2019 at 01:21 PM.

  8. #28
    Keep your fkin head up BSBH Veteran
    Mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    30,045
    Rep Power
    337
    Quote Originally Posted by Lt. Dan View Post
    you know what my point was, and I understand yours.





    It's all evaluation from here on it. For more than just the rooks.
    Hidden Content
    $1080 and counting

  9. #29
    Banned Midget Division
    CCCP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    4,741
    Rep Power
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    So now we’re making excuses for the guy because of who his D partner might be before he even ties his skates. Interesting. Does anyone think that 5 coaches, the gm, assistant gm’s, etc ... can make an accurate assessment on a player regardless of who their lineys might be? Raise your hand.
    nope. this board knows best

  10. #30
    Senior Member Bantam Division
    Gravesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    1,426
    Rep Power
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by CCCP View Post
    nope. this board knows best
    I don’t understand the point of posts like this.
    It’s a discussion board, it existence depends on people voicing their opinion.

  11. #31
    Banned Midget Division
    CCCP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    4,741
    Rep Power
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravesy View Post
    I don’t understand the point of posts like this.
    It’s a discussion board, it existence depends on people voicing their opinion.
    it was a joke. i am fully aware why we are all here. lol

  12. #32
    Russian Meddling BSBH Rookie
    josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    27,408
    Rep Power
    324
    Yeah, to give brooks material
    Lias Andersson for #AJT2019

  13. #33
    Banned Midget Division
    CCCP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    4,741
    Rep Power
    63
    im sure phil is getting a kickback from NY post

  14. #34
    The future is spelled K-A-K-K-O BSBH Legend
    Phil in Absentia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    86,301
    Rep Power
    457
    "Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella


    "Never be a spectator of unfairness or stupidity. Seek out argument and disputation for their own sake; the grave will supply plenty of time for silence."
    - Christopher Hitchens

  15. #35
    Senior Member Bantam Division
    Ozzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Suffolk County, NY
    Posts
    1,002
    Rep Power
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil in Absentia View Post
    Warmer....Warmer....DISCO!

  16. #36
    Russian Meddling BSBH Rookie
    josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    27,408
    Rep Power
    324
    Quote Originally Posted by CCCP View Post
    im sure phil is getting a kickback from NY post
    Nah. They have AdBlocker
    Lias Andersson for #AJT2019

  17. #37
    Senior Member Pee-Wee Division CBrowningPI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Clearwater, FL
    Posts
    537
    Rep Power
    12
    Ketch Up

  18. #38
    Senior Member Pee-Wee Division CBrowningPI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Clearwater, FL
    Posts
    537
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    So now we’re making excuses for the guy because of who his D partner might be before he even ties his skates. Interesting. Does anyone think that 5 coaches, the gm, assistant gm’s, etc ... can make an accurate assessment on a player regardless of who their lineys might be? Raise your hand.
    Their track record for accuracy in their assessments is a mixed bag, IMO. Their decision to pair a new call up with a rookie defenseman, who has a knack for making bad defensive decisions in his own end, is perplexing. You think it doesn't matter at this point in the season. I happen to think it does matter for this young d man to play with someone who is not in his first pro season. I did not intend to make any excuses for him, I am just think of all our d men Pionk is the last person I would consider putting him with.

  19. #39
    Keep your fkin head up BSBH Veteran
    Mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    30,045
    Rep Power
    337
    Quote Originally Posted by CBrowningPI View Post
    Their track record for accuracy in their assessments is a mixed bag, IMO. Their decision to pair a new call up with a rookie defenseman, who has a knack for making bad defensive decisions in his own end, is perplexing. You think it doesn't matter at this point in the season. I happen to think it does matter for this young d man to play with someone who is not in his first pro season. I did not intend to make any excuses for him, I am just think of all our d men Pionk is the last person I would consider putting him with.
    Coaching staff has been here for 6 months.
    Hidden Content
    $1080 and counting

  20. #40
    Russian Meddling BSBH Rookie
    josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    27,408
    Rep Power
    324
    And they’ve used Pionk as 1D for most of that time...
    Lias Andersson for #AJT2019

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •