• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

What name did you give your son?

Albatrosss

Maxwell & Harrison

(Those are two separate names. :rofl:)

Not joking are names my wife and I came across while teaching junior high:

Popcorn, Pretzel, GinJel (parent liked Ginger Ale and Jello,) Umajesty and his whacky cousin MiLady, DevineAsia, Female (pronounced Fee-mal-ay) and a few more I'm mentally blocking from memory.

Mine are Brandon and Luke. To piss my wife off, I was going through NHL.com, the stats section rattling off all the European first names as a joke, and then I said Brandon and we both liked it. My older son Brandon picked the name for Luke. He likes Luke Bryan, so thats why we think he picked it. My wife is a teacher and she is a pain in the ass when it came to picking names because if she had a kid with that name, and they were a pain in the ass, she didn't want that name, and he family is so big, her aunt has 7 kids, so a lot of the good boy names we couldn't use.

Maxwell & Harrison

(Those are two separate names. :rofl:)

Not joking are names my wife and I came across while teaching junior high:

Popcorn, Pretzel, GinJel (parent liked Ginger Ale and Jello,) Umajesty and his whacky cousin MiLady, DevineAsia, Female (pronounced Fee-mal-ay) and a few more I'm mentally blocking from memory.

hahahahhaa…..Pretzel. he better be a foreigner

Mine are Brandon and Luke. To piss my wife off, I was going through NHL.com, the stats section rattling off all the European first names as a joke, and then I said Brandon and we both liked it. My older son Brandon picked the name for Luke. He likes Luke Bryan, so thats why we think he picked it. My wife is a teacher and she is a pain in the ass when it came to picking names because if she had a kid with that name, and they were a pain in the ass, she didn't want that name, and he family is so big, her aunt has 7 kids, so a lot of the good boy names we couldn't use.
I'm assuming you mean there would have been backlash for using an "already taken" name? This family dynamic fascinates me. My sister in law has 2 siblings who don't speak because they both named their kids Anthony...The grandfather's name is Anthony....

Archived