• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Official Draft Pick / Rooting Interest Tracker

Long live the King

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a perfect night. Buffalo win over Ottawa and a 3 pointer between Buffalo and Detroit in the last match and voila bottom 4 is ours.

Yup. Even better, Detroit wins against the Pens tonight and they're already past the Rangers. In addition, it would mean both CBJ and Penguins have everything to play for when they play the Rangers in the final 2 games.

Yup. Even better, Detroit wins against the Pens tonight and they're already past the Rangers. In addition, it would mean both CBJ and Penguins have everything to play for when they play the Rangers in the final 2 games.
good points

The wheels have been off in Buffalo since their 10-game win streak came to an end. Phil Housely is a joke of a coach.

I don't think they'll get another point this season. Their pride level is non existant

I'm clinging to the idea that surely they want to put at least one win up to end the season. The key is the game tonight v Ottawa.

The wheels have been off in Buffalo since their 10-game win streak came to an end. Phil Housely is a joke of a coach.

I don't think they'll get another point this season. Their pride level is non existant

They've had 6 points in 19 games since the trade deadline with a -41 goal differential. That's horrendous.

All it took was me putting a little money on Ottawa to get Buffalo their first win in forever. But Detroit lost...so still in the same position.

But now atleast one of them will pass rangers if they lose the last games. Ottawa and Detroit play eachother in the last round, and bot have more ROW.

Now please lose the last two games and we?re guaranteed bottom 5, maybe even bottom 4.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

But now atleast one of them will pass rangers if they lose the last games. Ottawa and Detroit play eachother in the last round, and bot have more ROW.

Now please lose the last two games and we’re guaranteed bottom 5, maybe even bottom 4.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

You mean Buffalo and Detroit, but yeah. That's the scenario.

Lose both and a 3 pointer between those two and the Rangers are 4th from bottom.

Columbus are playing for their lives tonight. If they win, Pittsburgh will have to beat the Rangers on the final day to ensure they aren't caught by Carolina who have a better ROW.

I'm pretty sure the Pens would much rather play the Islanders than the Caps in the first round.

This is all shaping up quite nicely. Cue the Rangers smashing Columbus tonight. :palm:

Rangers should lose the next two. Columbus is trying to clinch a playoff spot and Pitt is trying to stay out of the wild card to avoid the Caps.

Detroit and Buffalo. Detroit is 8-2 in their last ten, looking to finish on a high note. Eichel is sitting at 28 goals and Skinner at 38. With 30 and 40 in reach they have some personal milestones to play for. 3 points entirely possibly here.

As far as our picks go. I'd rather the Stars face the Jets than the Preds. Preds are healthy now, Jets are under .500 in their last ten. With no other upsets a Jets first round loss makes the pick #22 as two Eastern Conference teams that have more points than the Jets are guaranteed to lode.

Lose and you get 5th. Buffalo plays Detroit. Will jump 1 team as they both sit 2 points behind the rangers.

Win you might get 7th. Calgary hosts Edmonton in their season finale. Edmonton 1 point ahead of the Rangers