• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

New York Yankees 2019

Stephen

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Yankees have not been looking to great right now. The starting pitching has been a real problem by losing in humilating fashion in three games (maybe four) in Boston.

Which is why NYY needs to get an ace such as Wheeler, and Stroman.

DON'T GET SYNDERRGARD! The Mets are looking for too high of a price to trade Thor. Watch they won't retain his salary. (Fred Coupon being Fred Coupon)

Sent from my LGL43AL using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Already thin at starting pitching, the Yankees lose Domingo German to a domestic violence suspension.

It's much bigger than sports. I get it. It's awful and i'm glad it gets dealt with. So this may come out wrong....I would think athletes at the professional level would have even more incentive to avoid these situations.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I'm a Mets fan, but I wouldn't mind seeing the Nats win their first one.

The Nats have been the best story in baseball this season. I would love to see a poetic end for the Nats. Winning the world series at Nationals Park with their Bullpen.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Spring Training is upon us for the 2020 season and injuries are piling up already.

Paxton, Judge, etc. So I want to hear from you, assured that our players are healthy just in time for the playoff push and everything falls into place in October, who will be the opponent for the New York Yankees (assured they will make the fall classic)?

Sent from my SM-S367VL using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

• 5 months later...