• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Don Cherry Rips Hurricanes for Celebrations

Phil

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's remarkable that this team has started its theatrical celebrations when they are a bottom division team not in a playoff spot. Save the swagger for when you have something to have swagger about.

They are the third best team in the league since the turn of the calendar and one point out of the playoffs. They have plenty to celebrate.

Yea, you're right. Fuck them. They're not allowed to have fun.

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Fun. Lol. Stealing every show from NFL touchdown cellies sounds like a blast. And good job trying to turn your comment into something else. 3rd best record in the calender year. Hahahahaha

• 2 weeks later...
I don't see the problem here. Their fans obviously love it and isn't that what they are supposed to do? Entertain the fans? Here they are, staying after the game is over just to see what comes next. I think it's great!

think people take their sports too seriously. Sports is entertainment.

Couldn't agree more. Like, is Fleury doing the chicken dance "hockey," or entertainment? If it's not hockey, wouldn't the logic dictate that it shouldn't be done during the game? It just seems like we're going out of our way to put all these unwritten rules in place to force ourslves to adhere to unshakable tenets.

Couldn't agree more. Like, is Fleury doing the chicken dance "hockey," or entertainment? If it's not hockey, wouldn't the logic dictate that it shouldn't be done during the game? It just seems like we're going out of our way to put all these unwritten rules in place to force ourslves to adhere to unshakable tenets.

I thought Fleury's chicken dance was hockey

One was organic, born from the heat of the game. Many would consider it improper but at least it was spontaneous.

The other is a bunch of grown men embarrassing themselves and the game that has given them so much, but that's its so popular isn't surprising under current societal standards.

One was organic, born from the heat of the game. Many would consider it improper but at least it was spontaneous.

The other is a bunch of grown men embarrassing themselves and the game that has given them so much, but that's its so popular isn't surprising under current societal standards.

Justin Williams is the only grown man. The rest are all college age kids.