• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Happy birthday, Mikey!

Phil

Hey Phil, thanks for the bday thread even though I haven’t been around here as much anymore. It wasn’t anything personal towards the board or any members, cause as you know, I could give 2 fucks what anyone thinks. I had been busy with work, and then my father took a bad turn before he passed away the week before Thanksgiving. My head and heart just hasn’t been into much since then. But again, thanks for thread anyway, and thanks in advance to everyone who wishes me a happy birthday. The rest of you can fuck off.

Hey Phil, thanks for the bday thread even though I haven’t been around here as much anymore. It wasn’t anything personal towards the board or any members, cause as you know, I could give 2 fucks what anyone thinks. I had been busy with work, and then my father took a bad turn before he passed away the week before Thanksgiving. My head and heart just hasn’t been into much since then. But again, thanks for thread anyway, and thanks in advance to everyone who wishes me a happy birthday. The rest of you can fuck off.

HBD. GFY.

im fucking off.

sorry to hear about your dad. mine passed away last year too

Archived