Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 25 of 25

Thread: Rangers Trade G Marek Mazanec to VAN for 2020 7th Round Pick

  1. #21
    Senior Member Bantam Division
    rmc51's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    2,217
    Rep Power
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by BlairBettsBlocksEverything View Post
    what town is worse, Hartford CT or Utica, NY?
    I grew up near Utica, and without having been to Hartford I can assure you it is Utica.

    I don't live anywhere near that shithole anymore.

  2. #22
    The future is spelled K-A-K-K-O BSBH Legend
    Phil in Absentia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    87,286
    Rep Power
    474
    Quote Originally Posted by So Nashty View Post
    3 7th rounders this year? #rebuildingtherightway lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk
    Three sevenths next year. They actually don't have a seventh this year (went to BOS in the McQuaid deal).
    "Everyone says you should be a good loser. If youíre a good loser, youíre a loser."
    - John Tortorella


    "Never be a spectator of unfairness or stupidity. Seek out argument and disputation for their own sake; the grave will supply plenty of time for silence."
    - Christopher Hitchens

  3. #23
    Senior Member BSBH Prospect
    So Nashty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    10,901
    Rep Power
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil in Absentia View Post
    Three sevenths next year. They actually don't have a seventh this year (went to BOS in the McQuaid deal).
    Ah didnít realize this. Think this is just happenstance or are they requesting next years for some specific reason?


    Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

  4. #24
    The future is spelled K-A-K-K-O BSBH Legend
    Phil in Absentia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    87,286
    Rep Power
    474
    Quote Originally Posted by So Nashty View Post
    Ah didn’t realize this. Think this is just happenstance or are they requesting next years for some specific reason?


    Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk
    It's a deep draft (2020).
    "Everyone says you should be a good loser. If youíre a good loser, youíre a loser."
    - John Tortorella


    "Never be a spectator of unfairness or stupidity. Seek out argument and disputation for their own sake; the grave will supply plenty of time for silence."
    - Christopher Hitchens

  5. #25
    Banned Junior Division
    CCCP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    5,375
    Rep Power
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by rmc51 View Post
    I grew up near Utica, and without having been to Hartford I can assure you it is Utica.

    I don't live anywhere near that shithole anymore.
    what about all the college girls?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •