Thread: Anthony Davis Interested in Signing Long-Term with the Knicks

The future is spelled K-A-K-K-O BSBH Legend

Anthony Davis Interested in Signing Long-Term with the Knicks

"Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella

"Never be a spectator of unfairness or stupidity. Seek out argument and disputation for their own sake; the grave will supply plenty of time for silence."
    - Christopher Hitchens

Senior Member Bantam Division
    Not sure how that would even happen. He's not a UFA until summer 2020. The Knicks would be dumb to trade every single possible asset they have to get him (i.e., DSJ, the next 4 1st rounders, etc). Then again, it is the Knicks.

On the flip side, if they strike out this summer then perhaps 2020 becomes the new play. Tank for another high draft pick next year then go all out on selling AD to NY.

Moderator BSBH Prospect
    Quote Originally Posted by rmc51 View Post
    Not sure how that would even happen. He's not a UFA until summer 2020. The Knicks would be dumb to trade every single possible asset they have to get him (i.e., DSJ, the next 4 1st rounders, etc). Then again, it is the Knicks.

On the flip side, if they strike out this summer then perhaps 2020 becomes the new play. Tank for another high draft pick next year then go all out on selling AD to NY.
    Yea. If reports are true, and he plans to play out his current contract there's no sense in giving anything up for him. It's not like the Knicks are going to the playoffs atm lol

I found it interesting that he's willing to sign in NY considering his recent talk about legacy.