Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 30 of 30

Thread: Rangers, Bruins Talking Trade for Hayes?

  1. #21
    Senior Member Squirt Division Mr.wiskers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    420
    Rep Power
    8
    Joe Fortunato posted this
    @JoeFortunatoBSB
    ·
    55m
    Furthering the Boston NYR stuff
    Quote Tweet
    Cjeths
    @CjethsYT
    Just met a New York Rangers scout at the Charlotte Checkers game tonight.

    They're playing the Providence Bruins, so maybe a connection to the rumor we heard yesterday?


    Sent from my iPad using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

  2. #22
    Senior Member Bantam Division
    rmc51's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    1,085
    Rep Power
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.wiskers View Post
    Joe Fortunato posted this
    @JoeFortunatoBSB
    ·
    55m
    Furthering the Boston NYR stuff
    Quote Tweet
    Cjeths
    @CjethsYT
    Just met a New York Rangers scout at the Charlotte Checkers game tonight.

    They're playing the Providence Bruins, so maybe a connection to the rumor we heard yesterday?


    Sent from my iPad using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk
    Ok. Strome for a prospect.

  3. #23
    Senior Member Squirt Division Mr.wiskers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    420
    Rep Power
    8
    Nick Kypreos was saying Winnipeg and Nashville are also eyeing Hayes


    Sent from my iPad using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

  4. #24
    Moderator BSBH Prospect
    Lt. Dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    LI, NY
    Posts
    12,308
    Rep Power
    126
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.wiskers View Post
    Nick Kypreos was saying Winnipeg and Nashville are also eyeing Hayes


    Sent from my iPad using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk
    Interesting. I was going to ask why, but they've got Bonino at 2C then Scissons. Hayes could definitely slot into that lineup.

  5. #25
    Senior Member Squirt Division Mr.wiskers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    420
    Rep Power
    8

    Rangers, Bruins Talking Trade for Hayes?

    I think Turris is their 2nd center Bonino is 3rd. So they may be looking for him to play wing.


    Sent from my iPad using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

  6. #26
    Moderator BSBH Prospect
    Lt. Dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    LI, NY
    Posts
    12,308
    Rep Power
    126
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.wiskers View Post
    I think Turris is their 2nd center Bonino is 3rd. So they may be looking for him to play wing.


    Sent from my iPad using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk
    I thought that too, but then again I'm going by the line combinations posted on https://www.dailyfaceoff.com/teams/n...-combinations/

  7. #27
    Russian Meddling BSBH Rookie
    josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    26,821
    Rep Power
    301
    Turris is hurt. Due back any day.
    Lias Andersson for #AJT2019

  8. #28
    Senior Member Squirt Division CBrowningPI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Clearwater, FL
    Posts
    479
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by josh View Post
    Both of their teams are currently in playoff spots. Traktor is an 8th, but seem to have it locked down. There’s also something regarding his exemption from the expansion draft that might prevent the Rangers from playing him this season... and he’s still unsigned.

    Shesy won’t. His team will probably win the G cup. And he still might be a season away from coming over. Drafting a G in the second ha me a little suspicious about his future, in general.
    Thanks Josh. Rangers always mention Igor in their prospect reports, I wish we knew how his game will translate from KHL to NHL. His numbers are insane. I agree that the 2nd round goalie pick was suspect. Maybe having having young goalie talent will help in future trades(?)

  9. #29
    Senior Member Squirt Division Sod16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Posts
    497
    Rep Power
    16
    I'm not sure where Brooksie gets the idea that the Rangers might try to trade Hayes to a team with a tight cap situation to increase the chances of an unusual resigning him as a UFA (he's probably trying to plant a seed) but Boston would be a bad place if you want to pursue that strategy. Hayes would stay.

  10. #30
    Russian Meddling BSBH Rookie
    josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    26,821
    Rep Power
    301
    Quote Originally Posted by Sod16 View Post
    I'm not sure where Brooksie gets the idea that the Rangers might try to trade Hayes to a team with a tight cap situation to increase the chances of an unusual resigning him as a UFA (he's probably trying to plant a seed) but Boston would be a bad place if you want to pursue that strategy. Hayes would stay.
    Top teams looking for centers don’t have cap moving forward - Winnipeg, Boston, Pittsburgh (out). Carolina and Colorado have the space, but aren’t contenders and most likely won’t give up the assets .
    Lias Andersson for #AJT2019

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •